London, England

Autumn and Jacob walked on the plane and took their seats.

Autumn grabbed her earbuds and put her music on full volume. It was her first time on a plane, and she didn't want it to be either.

When the plane started to take off, Autumn froze, her eyes widened. She hated it. She wanted to get off. When Jacob saw Autumn panicking, he grabbed her hand. Which was probably the only thing he could do to calm her down. She started to take shorter breaths.  So Jacob shut the window.

"Just pretend you're in a car." he tells her over and over in the softest voice possible.

She slammed her eyes shut, and started to take deep breaths.

A few moments later, she opened her eyes and looked at Jacob.

"This is crazy!" She says still holding on to his hand, and laughing.

Jacob loved seeing her happy. It made him feel good about himself.

Ten minutes later, the plane was dead silent. Everyone was asleep, besides Autumn. She kept pretending she was in movies, or music videos, with the music that was playing in her earbuds.

She decided to open up her window. While she was opening it, her hand was shaking so it was hard and took a while.

She was amazed how high they were. She looked out the window for the rest of the flight.

***
When they started walking out, a group of guys with cameras all yelled,

"Jacob!"

Jacob started running towards them. Autumn just kept walking in the pace she was walking at first.

When Autumn got over there Jacob introduced her.

"This is my sister, Autumn. You've probably seen her in my videos." He says to the guys.

Her heart dropped, it was awkward meeting people for her. She pretty much hated it, but she tried her best to act polite.

They all introduced themselves and hugged her. Autumn loves hugs and boys. So she enjoyed that part.

"Well we were all planning on shooting a video on the football field." JJ says.

"Sounds fun! Could you drive Autumn and I to our hotel first? So we can, you know, check in?" Jacob asks politely.

"Of course, man" Harry says.

That was the cue for everyone to start walking towards the one of the guys car, or cars. There was about three of four cars, since everyone drove there alone.

"You guys can ride with me." Harry tells Jacob. 

"Okay," Jacob says, while both of them make their way to the back of Harry's trunk.

Autumn didn't follow them to the trunk. She zoned out. She was to busy, staring at his car. When she noticed they were at the trunk she walked over to them.

"Your car! It's so nice." Autumn says, telling Harry and looking at the car with amazement.

"Oh, thanks." he says, smiling at her. Then looking down at the ground, trying to make himself stop smiling.

Autumn threw her suitcase in the trunk and jumped in the backseat.

"Whoa! I totally forgot about the drivers seat being on the other side." she says amazed.

"Wow Autumn, you're stupid. Everyone knows that." Jacob tells her.

She rolled her eyes and looked back at the road.

Every now and then she noticed Harry look at her through the rear view mirror, and she stared back.