affection

Jacob and Autumn decided to just spend a few days hanging out, with just them. Vik didn't stop thinking about what Josh and Autumn told him.

It was a Thursday, and all the guys wanted to go out to eat for lunch. Then after lunch they would hang out. Autumn changed into some ripped light washed skinny jeans. She put on a black crewneck. She rolled up the sleeves and put her hair in a bun. She did her makeup, properly. Knowing she wasn't going to cry today, or at least she wasn't going to let herself. She put on those shoes she has matching with Josh, Harry and Jacob. Then Autumn and Jacob went downstairs to the front of the hotel and waited for the cab they called.

While sitting on the bench, waiting for the cab. Autumn phones went off. She dug in her back pocket and pulled her phone out.

"Hey" read the text in a number she never recognized.

She started to text back while the cab pulled up. She opened up back door of the car and got in.

"It's Vik." Added the number.

Autumn smirked and deleted the message she was typing and said..,

"Hey."

"You're coming to Nando's with Jacob? Right?"

"Yup." Autumn texts while a smirk dragged across her face.

"Good." Vik typed, replying fast.

Autumn read the message but didn't reply. She just stared out the window until the cab driver pulled into the Nando's parking lot.

"Great. This place again" Autumn thinks to herself while getting out of the car.

When they entered the restaurant, out of the whole restaurant she saw Harry first. Harry saw her too. She smiled, then looked away fast. She didn't tell Jacob she saw them, she just waited for him to find them himself.

They started walking towards the table and slid out of the booth. Autumn went onto her phone trying to stop the awkwardness.

"Autumn!!" She heard Vik say.

She looked up and saw Vik in front of her, with his arms open.

"Hi Vik!" She says hugging him.

She looked over and saw Harry staring at her. When Autumn noticed he put his hand on his chin and smirked.

Autumn snickered as Jacob began to talk.

"Did you guys order yet?" Jacob asked.

Everyone nodded.

"Alright,"

"Just order me what you're getting." Autumn says while sitting next to Vik.

Harry kept staring at Autumn during the whole meal. Autumn pretended she didn't see him, she just tried to keep conversation with the people sitting close to her.

**Back at the house**

Everyone was in different places in the house. Autumn pretty much followed Jacob around. Jacob started walking downstairs, so Autumn followed him.

"Hey. Autumn. Can I talk to you for a second?"

Autumn and Jacob both turn around.

It was Harry.

Autumn and Jacob look at each other for a few seconds, then he nods at Autumn and walks downstairs. Alone.

"Um.. What's up?" Autumn says, trying not to catch eye contact with him.

Harry looks around and grabs her hand brings her upstairs.

He goes into Simon's room.

"Look." He says shutting the door.

Autumn was staring at her feet. Harry took his finger and lightly lifted her head up.

"Ever since I saw you in Jacob's videos, and when I first saw you in the airport. I thought you were the most beautiful girl I've seen. I can't stop thinking about you. I would go out of my way to make sure you are okay. I... I'm in love with you Autumn Bennett." Harry said, in such a shaky voice.

Harry kept looking down at her lips and finally gave in. He leaned in and put his lips against hers. Autumn eyes widened. She didn't bare in at first, but she melted into the kiss. Harry grabbed her waist and pulled her in closer.

Then, Autumn felt this feeling of remorseless.

Autumn pulled back.

"I.. I can't do this." Autumn says stepping back.

"Autumn!" Harry says, in disappointment while Autumn opens up the door and leaves.

She sprints downstairs past all the guys and out the front door.

Autumn didn't stop running. Tears felt tears filling her eyes.