holding hands

Harry did the sharpest U turn, and started driving the other way. Autumn's seatbelt was locked, so she had marks all over her skin from the seatbelt.

She closed her eyes. Trying not to let any tears slip out. She was scared. Autumn started shivering and shaking. Tears were slipping out of her eyes.

Harry looked at her, right about to ask her a question, but then noticed she was having a anxiety attack. He grabbed her hand, their fingers intertwined. She looked down at it, then at him. She tried letting go but he was holding on tight. He knew she needed a hand to hold. She held it, and squeezed it. Until the car ride was over.

When he parked in the parking lot of the mall, he looked at her and asked,
"You gonna be alright?"

She nods her head, and lets go of his hand.

"Man, I really do love her." Harry thinks to himself, while getting out of the car.

**at the mall**

Autumn had calmed down reaching the mall. Harry walked by her side squeezing her hand for comfort.

"Want to go into, um, Nike?" she said, sniffling ever so slightly.

"Do you want to go into Nike?" he asks, looking at her.

She shrugged.

"Where are the guys?" She asks.

He pulls out his phone and sees texts from them. 

"Oh, they want us to meet them by the shoe store." he reads off of his phone.

They both looked down at their hands, and then let go.

"Found you two!" Jacob yelled, putting his hands on both of his shoulders, and jumping up.

They both turned around, confused.

"Do you guys want to go into the shoe store?" Josh asks.

"Sure," Everyone agrees.

Autumn's stomach was growling very loudly. She couldn't even think of the last thing she ate.

"Cereal!" She says, finally remembering the last thing she ate.

"What?" Harry says, looking at Autumn confused.

"Did I say that out loud?" She says giggling.

Harry nodded. As they walked in the store. All of the guys looked at the men shoes while Autumn sat on the bench and watched them.

She lifted her legs off of the ground and lay down on the bench. Autumn rested her hands on her stomach. While thinking about how exhausted and hungry she was.