0.11 - I have to leave.

When I awoke, I was in my room, alone. My lightsaber was gone and so was B3. I needed to leave, but first I had to talk to Poe. I heard my door open and Poe walked in with a tray of food, "Addy you're awake!" He set the tray down then came over and hugged me tightly, "I am so sorry Addy!" "It's not your fault Poe, don't worry."  I stepped back and got a good look at him, he was tired. "Have you slept?" "I've been worrying about you." "Why?" 

"Because Addy, I love you, so much. When you came back to the base I was so happy that you were here and I had missed you so much, but you weren't healthy. You were skinny and weak, you still are. The medical staff gave you some food to give you energy and everyone was saying you were mistreated but I didnt know what to think. Then you just ran off and wouldn't tell anyone what happened." "He didnt hurt me. He couldn't." "He tried to kill you before." "Yes because I begged for death. When we were younger Luke would come over to train us and he selected to train me, he favored Ben. So did Leia. Dad was the only one who gave a damn about me Poe, until I got here and met you. He kept me safe up there, he gave me my ship and my droid."

"Then why did you not eat or sleep?" "Poe the first order found Finn and BB-8 on Jakku, Kylo had given all the troopers special orders to find you because I needed to make sure you were safe. No one could find you and Finn said you were dead. I couldn't handle it because I love you and so I refused to eat because I didnt want to live without you." 

He looked shocked at my words but he swept me into his arms and kissed me. I kissed him back with full force as we fell onto the bed and broke apart. "I love you Darlin." "I love you too Poe." "What are you going to do about The General?" "I have to leave, until she realizes that I am an adult who can make her own decisions." "I don't want you to leave." "I know Poe. Come with me." "I can't. I have to stay here. But I will visit if you want." "I'd like that.." "When do you leave?" "Whenever Kylo finds me a safe place to live until I decide to come back." 

"I will miss you.." "Promise me you will visit me?" "Of course sunshine." We laid in bed all night and just talked until morning came and Ben was in my thoughts, I found a place for you to go. He said Where I asked, I will keep you here for a while first, then take you to Mustafar. When do I leave? I asked, In two days, fly into space and I will get you in a tractor beam. He closed off the link and I sighed. "Poe?" "Yeah love?" "I need my lightsaber, I leave in two days." "I'll get it to you. Where are you going?" "I'll be on base with him for a while then to Mustafar." "The volcano planet?" "Yes." "Addy maybe you shouldn't go, with everyone trying to find Luke Skywalker and Han being back I think the resistance needs you here." "The resistance needs me here? So they can lock me up because I'm in 'danger'! Poe I am strong with the force I would know if I was in danger and I know how to protect myself." 

Word count - 616 words

A/N- So guys I need some opinions and feed back on what you think should happen.

A- Adelaide can go to Mustafar and train on becoming more of a light side Jedi and work on her anger therefor leading her back to the resistance where she forgives leia. 

B- Adelaide can train with Kylo and Snoke calls her to the dark side but not fully then some major event takes her back to the light.

C- Adelaide is drawn to the First Order by Snoke then he turns Kylo against her. 

D- Give suggestions! I'm not sure where I am gonna go from here so I am open to suggestions from any of the readers!