0.15 - Return to the Resistance

I trained for days. weeks. months. 

Day and night I trained to be the best Jedi I could be. 

With the help of Anakin, Obi-Wan, and Yoda I had mastered not allowing my feelings to interfere with my use of the force. 

I was perfectly balanced between the light and the dark. 

I sat meditating on the edge of the landing when Anakin and Yoda appeared to me. "Return to the Resistance, you must." Yoda said, "If you deem me ready master." I said standing before my masters. 

"We believe you are ready to return dear, you must return for the galaxy depends on it." Anakin said, smiling at me. "You look so much like me, and I am so proud of you Adelaide. Now go, I'll always be with you." I smiled and got into my X-Wing with B3 and we set off for the resistance base.

POE 

6 months. Its been 6 months since word went out about Addy running off from Kylo. No one has heard anything about her since, the First Order has traveled all over the galaxy looking for her but no on knows. 

Leia is upset, knowing that her and Addy left on the wrong foot. I was sitting in the control room with her and the other Generals when a transmission came in. 

"We have an incoming ship." "Is it First Order?" Leia asks, "Negative, black ship." 

Could it be Adelaide?

"Landing in Hanger now. Repeat. Landing in Hanger now."

We ran down to the hanger to see Adelaide stepping out of her ship. She seemed different. Calm and strong. Like a Jedi.

ADELAIDE

I landed my ship in the hanger at the Resistance base and climbed out and everyone stared at me. I saw my mom and dad with Poe standing closest. 

I smiled and ran to Poe and jumped in his arms and he smiled spinning me around and Kissing me. "I missed you so much Sunshine." "I missed you too." I kissed him again as he sat me down and I ran to hug my dad.

"I missed you kid." "I missed you too dad, I'm sorry for running away." "Its alright, I understand." 

"Adelaide." I turned to face my mother and said, "Mother." "Lets talk, Han and Poe need to come too." 

We made our way down to her office and we all sat down. "Where have you been?" My mother asked me, "Well after I left him I went to Mustafar where I was originally supposed to be trained by him but I guess he didnt think I would go there and he never checked." I said, "Why didnt you come home?" She asked me, "I had to finish my training, while I was on the First Order base I was meditating and Anakin visited me, he wanted me to go somewhere where I would be alone so he could train me. My last 6 months on Mustafar where spent training. Yoda, Ankin, and Obi-Wan all said it was time I returned, as a Jedi Master."

She nodded and dad smiled, "Just like Luke when he ran off to Dogobah to be trained by Yoda while we moved bases to Hoth." Mom smiled lightly. 

"Well why don't you and Dameron go spend some time together, he missed you." My mother said as Poe blushed lightly and looked down. I smiled brightly at him and dragged him to my room where my room was. 

Word Count - 575

I am sorry the chapter is short but the next chapter is going to be a smutty chapter and for those who do not want to read it you can simply skip the chapter and it won't effect your understanding of the story at all. 

not edited