One ♡

Diamond ,

They say good things come to those that wait right? Ive been waiting all my life and nothing has gone right in my 16 years of living. I dont even have a mom or dad, well thats how I look at it.

Even though Miss Alice tells me I do . Miss Alice told me my parents would someday get me out of this place. I hate living in a foster home. I feel as of I have no one. Well I do have my bestfriend Leah, but I dont have any family.

My name is Diamond Jones, im 16, im a junior. I wouldn't call myself lame nor popular. Im in between. People at my school, think im rich. I just laugh cause, if I didn't have a job I would be prolly looking like the rest of these kids in the foster home.

After putting my diary up under my pillow case I checked my Galaxy to see the time. 6:12am. I got time. I went out my room into the hall to the bathroom. After doing my hygiene thing I went back to my room. See I use to have a roommate but she got adopted, thank God. I lotion my body in Jergens. I put on some dark jean, a cheetah peplum shirt and my tan rainbows. I looked at my hair in the mirror.

Ugh. I need a perm. Well a bun is going to have to work today. I got out the Gel and Gelled my edges cause they look a little rough. I took my brush and brushed my hair into a high bun. I put on my gold studded earrings. I got my black tote and made my way out my room into the hall way.

I went into the main lobby looking for Kayla. She is like my little sister. She has been here since she was one she is now 6. Her parents died in a house fire and her grandma is on drugs so she is just like me in a way no family.

"Hey Miss Terry have you seen Kayla" I asked Miss Terry because she is the monitor for the younger kids.

"She is outside waiting on you"

"Oh okay thank you" I said then went outside.

"Kayla" I said.

She was on the bench outside the door eating an apple.

"Diamond!" She said then hugged me like she didn't see me last night.

"How are you today come on lets go" I said.

See, I walk her to school. Her school and my school are not to far from each other.

"Im good" She said throwing the apple in a trashcan as we're walking.

I nodded my head to her answer.

"Diamond, can I sleep in your room tonight" She said looking up at me.

"Yeah sure just ask Miss Terry and bye" I said as we were in front of her school.

I kissed her cheek.

"Bye" She waved then walked up the steps.

I walked down a little bit more the crossed the street. Then walked up to my school. Ugh I hate this place. It is full of hood, ghetto and illiterate teenagers. Its awfully sad. My phone vibrated letting me know I have a text message.

Leah ; D you here love?

Me ; Yeah meet me in the bathroom, of the main hall Asap no rocky (:

Leah ; stop saying that and alright lol

Leah has been my bff for a long time she said that my parents knew hers. She doesn't know her parents either but she is lucky cause she has an aunt she lives with and cares about her a lot.

I arrived in the bathroom. I checked my hair and my outfit.

"Loveeee" Leah said with a smile.

My girl cleans up nicely. She has on a jean button up shirt, gray and black animal print leggings with black toms. Her long black hair just flowed to a little below her shoulder. She just happens to be mixed. See im just black with a hint I do mean hint of indian.

"Yess" I turned around and se hugged me.

"You look cute"

"Thank you but you look better though and how about we go to class now before we're late" I said laughing and exiting the bathroom.

"Alright feisty ass" She said as we exited.

Too bad we only have three classes together and 1st period is not apart of that.

I waved to her as she entered her class and turned around to enter mines and...

BUMP!

"Oh my gosh im so sorry" I said fixing myself.

"Nah ma you good" Tyler said.

I just starred into his hazel eyes. Damn. They're beautiful. Diamond snap out of it!

"Are you sure.." I asked.

"Yeah ma I just need to look down when im walking" He said with a chuckle.

"Heyy im not short" I said crossing my arms.

"Mhmmm well I'll see you around well in class" He said then walked to his seat.

I made my way to my seat also. Wait. Did I just bump into Tyler Wright?! What is wrong with me. He arrogant ass gone tell the whole football team ad they're going to laugh! See, Tyler is the captain and star of the football team. He gets a whole bunch of girls! He is kind of a hoe but I cant lie he is cute though but not my type. Huge hoe and Diamond hoes are not your type!

_____

This idea just popped in my head! Kind of different. Tell me what you think. And Tyler's POV is coming up (: