Nine♡

1 week later |

Diamond ,

I was walking to the bathroom during class when I saw Ciara. Me being Nosey I saw more than I should. She just Kissed Derrick. I have got to tell Tyler. No wait, that is there business. I went into the bathroom quickly so she wouldn't see me. I check my appearance and was out on my way to class.

"Hey Diamond" Ciara said.

Her cheating ass.

"Hey Ciara what is up"

"Don't what is up me.. Stay away from Tyler" She said turning around.

"That doesn't scare me" I said laughing then walking back into class.

Who she think she is? I laugh at girls like her. Shit, just for that im telling Tyler on her cheating ass. School was soon over and I was in my room. Ma was gone and it was her fiancé, Kayla and I. The door bell rung.

"I got it" Kayla said running downstairs.

She must be expecting someone.

"Tianna" She said giving her a hug.

"Hey Kayla hey Diamond my brother wants you" She said then the two ran upstairs.

I walked outside. Tyler was outside his car.

"Hey Diamond" He said like he had to tell me something.

"What up" I said crossing my arms.

I happen to look into his car. Cheating ass is in there. Ugh. I focused my attention back to Tyler.

"Can you not be mean to my girlfriend" He said laughing.

Mean? How. Ugh.

"I wasn't being mean to your girlfriend matter of fact you need to check your girlfriend cause your lips is not the only ones she is kissing" I said sternly and rolling my eyes.

"Really Diamond why you lien, Ciara would never cheat on me." He went inside his car and drove off.

And I don't give a fuck. He can have a cheating girlfriend. I don't care if he ever talk to me again. Can't believe. I walked back inside the house. I called Leah no answer. I called Romeo.

"Hey Romeo"

"Hey why the sad voice"

"I just need someone to talk to right now..."

"Welll how about we go out for ice cream and you tell me what is going on aight"

"That is why I love you"

I really do love Rome. I don't know about a relationship though.

"Nathan im going out with a friend" I said walking into his room.

"Aight cool im taking the girls to a movie" He replied getting up.

I walked to my room and put my Levi's back on, a nike shirt and rainbows. I left my hair crinkly. My phone vibrated.

Rome ; im outside.

I read the text the made my way to Romeo. I got in the passenger seat then smiled.

"Hey" I said while putting my seatbelt on.

"Hey Diamond" he replied while backing the car out of the drive way.

_____________

"Soo Diamond what happened tell me" He said taking a spoonful of his ice cream.

"Weelllllllll" I said with a mouthful of ice cream.

I told him everything thing leaving nothing out.

"See Ciara is a hoe she was just asking me if she wanted to chill" He said.

"Wow but aye that is what Tyler wants"I replied.

He smirked.

"You sure you dont like Tyler" He asked.

"Im positive" I replied.

Why do people think I like him. I like him as a friend. I just don't want him to get hurt. Is that so bad?

"Welll whats up with you" I said.

"Nothing chilling living life trying to make it to the NFL" He replied.

My phone vibrated. I pulled it out it was Leah.

Leah ; love please call me tonight I have to hear your voice!

Me ; aight got ya!

"Leah Leah" I said.

"That girl is crazy over Langston already" Romeo said laughing.

It is true. She love her boyfriend, a lot.

_______

Tyler ,

"I don't want you talking to her" Ciara said.

We were out at dinner. She wanted to go out and me being the more awesome boyfriend took her out.

"Why not" I replied.

"Cause..."

She doesn't even have a good enough reason.

"Your jealous huh" I said with a chuckle.

She mugged tme then spat back "No of her? hell no".

She is jealous which is kind of cute.

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

"I know that I'm carrying on,
Never mind if I'm showing off
I was just frontin (you know I want ya babe)
I'm ready to bet it all, unless you don't care at all
But you know I want ya (you should stop frontin babe)"

Frontin by Pharrell blasted through my car as I pulled up to school. Yeah that song is a little old. Who gives a fuck though. I locked my car and Romeo pulled up gettin out the car and Diamond got out the car also. My heart Kind of just broke a little damn.

"Babe you forgot about me" Ciara said coming out the car.

Oh shit maybe I did. Diamond looked so happy with Romeo, I wish that was me he a lucky dude. I walked in school Ciara was no where to be found as usual but she would be in my car when it lunch time.

I just made my way to class.

Diamond ,

"Thanks for the ride Romeo" I said as we were in class.

"No prob sis" He replied.

I had him take me to school today Ma doesn't feel good. During class I couldn't get my mind off how Tyler didn't believe me I think I am just going to slowly back away from him. School was soon over and I was home. I went into Ma's room.

"Hey momma. how you feeling" I said sitting beside her on the bed.

"Im doing better.. Nathan is trying to take care of me but he is at the office a lot" She said.

"Maybe your pregnant" I said and asked kind of at the same time.

"Oh no I dont think so" She said.

"Why not: I cooed

"Diamond.... I-I can't have children" She said.

"Awhhh im so sorry" I said.

"No its fine sweet heart that is what I have you and Kayla for"  She said with a smile.

I got up from the bed.

"Alright momma, im getting ready to start on some homework if you need me im in my room Alright? I love you"

"I love you too"

I walked out then to my room. My grabbed my phone and called my bestfriend. 

"Leahhhh"

"whats up Love"

"Nothing I just wanted to hear your voice actually , how are  you and Langston"

"were greatttttt"

"sounding like the frosted flakes commercial and shit" I said with a laugh.

"but we seriosly are doing great he is atually the more enjoyable sweetest person I never thought he could be"

Me either.

"That is great Im glad to see you two are going good"

"Yeah who you like"

"no one"

"Yeah right Tyler all day"

"No I don't and he has a girlfriend and plus im not going to talk to him anymore"

"why not"

"I told him his girlfriend was cheating and he didn't believe me.. I have nothing to lie about though"

"The fuck yeah don't talk to his ass no more"

We continued talking for the rest of the night. Until one of us fell a sleep which was her. I hung up and wondered why do I try with Tyler. I really just need to erase him out of my life I mean dont you agree?

______