Fifteen♡

Tyler ,

"I know that Diamond ain't mines but I have love for her and maybe just one day we could actually be a couple but I'm not going to really act on my feelings unless she feels the same" I said.

Langston and Romeo just nodded their heads. They knew I was telling the truth. I can't help the fact that I like Diamond. Wait. I don't like her. I just, um have feelings for her . The feelings that I won't act upon.

"Dude I don't know but after her and Avery I'm pretty sure she just want to be single and I swear I want to beat his ass " Romeo replied.

My face expression change. I don't like that nigga.

"Shit ill do it" I said.

Avery a bitch made nigga for that shit. I decided to take my anger out on a lil one on one with Romeo. Langston wanted to sit this one out and talk on the phone with Leah. Their relationship is cute and Langston is actually being faithful I'm actually proud of my nigga.

"Get that rebound. uhhh yes!" Langston shouted from the bleachers.

I just laughed. I paused because I heard the gym doors open. To see none other than Tyler and Derrick coming through them. I thought this was a closed gym?

"Oh shit" Romeo said while wiping his face with his shirt.

"Whats up Tyler" Derrick said.

I just nodded my head. We cool but we're not that cool, if you know what I mean. Nigga had me thinking I had a baby on the way.

"Fuck you talk to him for" I heard Avery whisper.

I sighed "Look Avery if you got something to say speak up"

That was a childish ass move. I looked and Langston went out into the hall he was still on the phone.

"Look stay away from Diamond" He said grabbing a basketball.

"Hello Nah nigga and I should beat your ass for doing her wrong" I said and put the basketball down.

"Look if you want to fight then fuck it lets box this shit out" He said dropping the basketball and walking closer to me.

"Aye chill the fuck out" Romeo said and his voice echoed through the gym.

"Hell no" I said and waited for this nigga to come to me.

"You know what I am bout tired if yo ass anyways" He said getting up in my face.

"Get the fuck out of my face unless you gone do some shit" I spoke sternly.

He raised his hand and before he could hit me I began sending pushed to his face. Left and right, I am just so sick of him!

He began to fight back and I fought back harder until Romeo pushed me off of him "that is enough shit, you beat his ass Ty look the nigga nose bleeding now can we go to eat or something" He said then went to the bleachers. 

I was still pretty pissed off and I see Avery ain't say shit. I made my way towards the bleachers and Avery made his was out the gym. I actually feel good. All my built up anger is gone.

We arrived at Waffle house. We already ordered our drinks and now we were just talking. 

"That shit was crazy" Romeo said while laughing and sipping on his drink.

"But I have something to tell yall" Remeo said.

Langston and I both gave him our attention.

"Im moving" 

"Moving" Langston said shocked.

"Yeah Moving" I said after him.

"Yep, ma dukes wants to go back home to Atlanta to be with my grandma" He said.

"So when is all this happening" I asked as the waitor came and put our food on the table.