Thirtteen♡

Diamond ,

"Leah no this is cuter right" I said holding up the cheetah peplum shirt.

Leah and I decided on spending some quality time with each other. Meaning shopping. Since our school's football team is at some football camp all the boys we know left yesterday and will be back tomorrow morning.

"I like it" She said nodding her head.

After we did our little shopping at H & M we made our way to the food court. We got our Chick fil a and sat down.

"So whats up, how are you and Avery" She said dipping her nugget in polynesian sauce.

"We are okay" I replied with a fake smile.

"You sure" She asked.

"Yeah" I said with an assuring smile to let her know I am sure.

I sipped my lemonade then said "Soo how are you and Langston"

Se smiled "We are good my aunt even lets him come upstairs now"

I could tell she was very happy. I watched as she went on and on about him. As she talked I questioned myself, why haven't I let ma or Nathan meet Avery. They know I have a boyfriend and I'm pretty sure they want to meet him. Why haven't I let them?

"Diamond did you hear me" Leah asked snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Y-yeah" I said with a smile."Yall did the freaky yet"

"Wellllll. No not yet" She said.

Me and her are still proud virgins. Something is telling me she is going to give it up before I do though.

"Oh" I said shrugging.

"You still like Tyler" She said with a devilish smile. Creepy ass.

I was about to say something smart, then I thought about it. I miss Tyler. But I am with Avery.

"No I am with Avery Leah" I snapped back.

"That don't mean shit" She said laughing.

I smiled.

"Okay I don't like Tyler" I simply replied.

Was I lying to myself? Of course not. I don't think we could get together were two different people. I like him as a friend only.

"Mhmm" She replied biting into her nugget.

After eating her aunt picked us up. I was spending the night with Leah which we hadn't did in a long time.

"Leah your parents knew my parents right" I asked.

"Yeah that what my aunt said" She replied.

I wonder if I should ask. Shit, I want to know.

"Leah im about to ask her about my parents I really want to know" I said.

"Alright, ill come with you" She replied.

We walked from her room into her aunts room. I guess she heard us coming because she looked up from her laptop.

"Hey girls" She said with a smile.

She put the laptop to the side. We both sat on her bed. Since I knew Leah for a very long time we like family in a way.

"Hey umm I have a question about my parents" I said.

She tensed up a bit "what you want to know baby"

"Well why they put me in foster care why I haven't I met my relative like just why" I said feeling a ball in my throat like I was about to cry.

"Okay so Leah you already knew that your mom was a stripper right" She asked Leah.

Leah shook her head. I she told Leah why.

"Well Leah mom was my sister twin sister to be exact"

I kept nodding what does this have to do with me. I didn't ask about Leah's mom.

"Now Diamond your mom and Leah mom knew each other they worked with each other to be exact"

"Wait my mom was a stripper" I said disgusted.

"Yeah" She said nodding her head slowly.

"Wait Auntie what about my daddy" Leah asked.

I didn't say anything cause I doubt she would know something about mines.

"He was the owner.." She said while shaking her head.

"Whatttttttttttt" Leah said.

"That is not even the worse part"

"What is then" Leah asked.

"Your daddy is also Diamond daddy" She said looking towards me.

"Whattttt" I said.

I couldn't help it. I feel like I'm on an episode of Maury.

"Yeah.. Thats why I always wanted you girls to be friends because your half sisters..."

Thats crazy. That mean my mom and Diamond mom messed around with the same man at the same time.

"Where are they now" Leah asked.

"I honestly don't know. The last time I heard from her was when she dropped you off when you were 1 month... She said "Karen can you watch Leah for tonight she has been crying and this whole parenting is new with me" I just nodded my head I didn't know that would be the last time I saw my sister" I could tell she was hurt by that.

"She hasn't called or nothing but I am glad she dropped Leah off because I am happy to see what a beautiful girl she has turned out to be"

Leah blushed. I stood there kind of happy for them.

"Oh yeah Diamond let me get on your mom and why you in foster care and all that"

"I know she just left me on the door" I said.

I mentally rolled my eyes. Why would my own mother do that.

"No that is not the right story" She said quickly. "Your mom simply said she couldn't do it. Well that is what my sister told me. She said parenting isn't you thing. So your mom and dad took you to the foster home and said they'll be back when they get it together"

I sniffed "how do you know all this"

"Girl they came to me about everything, both of your moms was mad about having a baby by the same man but they grew closer as friend. That is why I always told you two that y'all parents knew each other"

I looked at Leah and we both nodded our heads to the facts we were just told.

"Good night Auntie" Leah said

"Night Auntie" I said also and we both left returning back Leah's room.

"I can't believe that" I said still shocked.

My mom and Leah's mom were strippers. Our Dad owned the club. The type of lifestyle they had wasn't fit for a baby. I still wished I met my mom and dad. A foster kid always dreams of that I mean I did. I sat my ass in the foster home for 16 years. The longest 16 years ever.

"Well believe it... I can't believe you been my sister all this time" She said.

I smiled "we look nothing alike though"

"Really" She asked.

"Come here" She said.

We both went into a mirror and began to pick out the places where we favor.

"Look at our face their the same shape"

I looked then turned my head to the side "you right"

We went on and before I knew it we had a list of how were alike.

"Wait till we tell Romeo about this" She said.

I nodded in agreement "Lets call shitty now"

We both began laughing. I pulled out my phone and dialed his number.

"Hello"

"Hey Romeo" We both said in unison.

"Hey how are my too lil ugly sisters"

"Funny you should say that" I said.

"Guess what" Leah said.

"We have the same daddy" I said.

"So were sisters" Leah finished.

"They fuck, yall confusing."

Romeo slow ass.

"Wait I got it so yall got the same daddy"

"Uhmm" Leah said.

"Oh shit now" He said.

"But I'm actually happy for y'all like now y'all don't have to act" He said with a laugh.

"Whatever anyways where is our boo's at" Leah said.

"Langston right here & Avery is over there his bum ass but aye Im going hit yall up tomorrow aight"

"Alright cool we love you"

"I love y'all too"

We both goth comfortable and put on a night clothes and just watched a movie. The movie was done and it was 10. Of course Leah got on the phone with Langston. I wasn't about to feel left out so I called Avery.

"Hey baby whats good"

"Hey Avery" I spoke blankly into the phone.

"Are we hanging out tomorrow"

"Ummm" I thought about my plans for tomorrow. "We can what you want to do"

"It doesn't matter as long I am with you"

His corny ass.

"So why you and Passion got pictures together on your instagram and we don't and she got you in her bio still"

Passion is another hoe that goes to our school. Her and Avery use to go out and they still be texting I'm just trying to figure out what is going on.

"Diamond you not gone keep fucking questioning me like this" He said with a laugh.

"Whatever you know what good night" I am not about to put up with this tonight.

I rather be sleep. I put my phone on the charger and looked over at a sleeping Leah. I smiled, I thought it was kind of cute how there still on the phone even though their both sleep.

__________________________

Tyler ,

"Yeah that nigga is not my nigga no more I mean I respect him for telling me but it took him a pretty long time" I told Langston as we were working out at the Y.

I picked up the weights and begin puming.

"That shit is shocking woah Ty I cant't believe it" He said with a chuckle.

Two and a half hours of workout. I went back to my home. The house was very quiet. I started to worry cause my house is never quiet unless it is just myself at home. I went into my parents room. They were both sleep and my mother was holding my dad. How cute. It kind of made my heart smile because I haven't seen them give eachother affection in a very long time.

"Ayy ayy Ty" I heard my dad say in a very sleepy voice.

"Whats up" I replied stopping myself from walking out.

"Can you pick up Tiana from Alice's"

"Alright" I said then walked back downstairs.

Should I walk or take the car. Shit ill take the car I just got from working out.

I arrived at their house. Hopefully Diamond is home. I rung the door bell, Mr. Nathan answered the door I swear he intimidates me. He in the army and shit.

"Hey Ty " He spoke then turned around "Tiana your brother is here. come on in son"

"Hey and thanks but where is Diamond" I asked.

"She is with her lil boyfriend" He said with a laugh.

"Ohh" I said then saw Tiana come.

"Well Ill see you later Mr. Nathan Tiana say bye"

"Byeee" Tiana said with a smile.

We walked out their house and to my car I really wanted to see Diamond. I guess Im a have to fall back because she honestly is in love with that nigga. That jealous ass nigga. I just hope she is careful. He real crazy, Im a just put it like that.

We arrived home and they ordered Domino's you know Tiana and I chowed down. I had four slices of Meat Lovers. Shit was good as hell. Tiana plain ass had two slices of cheese.

"Ty baby take that trash out" My mom called from the kitchen.

I got up from the couch and jogged my way into the kitchen and picked up the bag. I went out the side door and to the Trash bin. I was walking back inside then I seen a figure walking. Now it is very dark out here who is stupid enough to be walking home.

I decided to be a little nosey to see who it was. I started walking down the driveway. It is a girl. Wait. I know that hoodie from any where.

"Diamond" I called out.

They kept walking. I jogged over there to her.

"Diamond stop what is wrong" I said removing the hoodie to find out she is crying.

"Tyler just leave me alone" She yelled back.

I wrapped my arms around her she immediately collapsed into my arms.

"Ma stop crying" I said while holding her.

I could tell Avery did this. She was last with him.

"What happened" I spoke.

She sniffed and began to talk.

|

Mannnn I been in writers block but I THINK im good now buttt pleasee

Comment , Vote it is greatly appreciated (:

& who else POV would yall like to see / hear ? COMMENT