Eleven♡

Diamond , 

I grabbed my bag and left Leah in the dust. I hurried out of third period. For one I didn't eat breakfast and I'm hungry as hell. I was literally day dreaming of food as I walked to the school to the student parking lot.

"Diamond slow down damn!" Leah screamed. 

I turned around "Leah come on lets get to Romeo's car"

I said slowing down only a little so she could catch up.

"I am not having lunch with yall, I am having lunch with Langston" She replied.

"Ohhh okay well I'm hungry as hell so Ill see in you fourth love" I replied with a fake smile.

I am not jealous or nothing but Langston is stealing Leah away from me. Don't get me wrong I love to see her happy but you don't have to cut me off. When Tyler was betting on me I still hung out with her, but it is okay I'm fine. I got romeo.

"Hey Romeo" I said as I got into the passenger side and he got into the driver's seat.

"Where you want to go today" He asked with a smile.

"I don't know you choose" I replied.

I already knew what he was going to choose. He was going to choose Bojangles like every other nigga in Richmond. As I predicted we arrived at Bojangles. I ordered a chicken wrap and lemonade. 

"Diamond why you eat like that" Romeo said laughing.

I rolled my eyes playfully and replied "Like what"

"You chew like five times then stop and then five more times the fuck" He said.

By now he was cracking up laughing. I was looking at him like he was an idiot. 

"You mad" He said in between laughs.

I just shrugged him off. His silly ass. My eyes happen to wonder over to the door and look who comes in. Tyler and Cheating ass. Tyler smiled to me and Ciara gave a not so happy to see Diamond look. After they got their food. I still feel some type way about seeing Tyler with Ciara but they will fade, eventually. 

"Hey Diamond and Romeo" Tyler said with wide eyes.

"Hey my dude" Romeo replied dapping him.

"Hi Tyler" I replied blankly. 

He sensed my attitude I could tell. I honestly don't care though. I know I need to stop but I feel like he deserves payback you just don't mess with anyone's feelings like that. 

Ciara walked up to Tyler "Baby I have to go to the bathroom it feels like I have to throw up" She replied.

She could've kept that to herself. I swear it is just something about her I don't like. Well for one she is a cheater but there is something else.

_____________

I walked in to see Ma and Nathan kissing in the kitchen. They have been showing eachother so much affectiong it is actually cute. Ma is so young and beautiful and Nathan well is a nice looking guy.

"Yall are really cute" I replied.

They both looked very surprised. I laughed.

"Is Kayla home"

"N-no she is at Ballet" She replied.

I ran upstairs to give them some privacy. I threw my bag down them literally flopped on my bed. I haven't seen Avery none today and he has not texted me. I refuse to text him first. Ugh, maybe I should just let go of my pride and text him first.