Twenty♡

Diamond ,

I sat on my bed and looked through my diary. I have cane from such a long way. Ny appearance has changed a little also. I have gold streaks in my hair. I finally got a bar. I try to keep my appearance up to par.

"What you thinking about" Tyler asked.

I am currently at his house we are suppose to be watching a movie on Netflix but its apparently watching us. This saturday spent with him is similar to heaven. Just him and I.

I sighed "Nothing. just how a lot has changed for me"

"Sounds like something to me baby but I understand" He replied.

He held me tighter as we laid in his bed. He looked down at me and we shared a very passionate kiss. I swear Tyler is so good to me, he treats me right and all. I would have never thought in a thousand years that I would love Tyler Wright.

"So how about we go somewhere I am bored" He said as he got up and went into his closet.

I sat up "Like where"

"Like the mall, We should get matching KD's" He said with a smile across his face.

Ty has a ton of shoes. He a damn sneaker head.

"Babe, we gone have all these shoes but fine with me" I replied.

Ty already brought us some 4's and matching 5's. We began to leave out his house. I had leggings and a button up polo with rainbows. I really didn't plan on going anywhere today. Ty had on Lebrons, nike sweats and a nike tee.

We got in his car and began to drive down the road. I took out my phone and took a few pictures of us. I went to my camera roll and began to go through the ones I liked. I came across one that I absolutely loved. I was making a kissy face towards the camera and Tyler was driving and of course it is going on Instagram. I uploaded the photo on Instagram with the caption "#getatus" then the kissy emoji. I also tagged Tyler in it.

We arrived at the mall. Of course we went straight to footlocker and got the KD's. After I wanted to go to Urban Outfitters. I got a crop top and dress.

"Babe you don't have to get something every time we go to the mall" Tyler said rolling his eyes.

"Sure" I replied knowing it will rub him.

He gave me a "I know you just didn't say that shit" look. I laughed then we continue walking out the mall. I will miss this dearly when were both at different colleges on two opposite sides on the U.S.

"Baby Im a drop you off at home, I have to meet my momma at the damn salon to get Tiana to her practice" He said while driving.

"Alright thats fine" I said as I nodded my head.

My phone began to vibrate. I reached in between my legs and got it. It was Romeo.

"Hey Romeo, whats up" I said with a smile.

Romeo and I try to talk twice a week. I miss him a bunch but I know I'll see him sometime this summer.

Leah had been of course all up Langston's arms. Last week was there one year anniversary and she went all out! Shit, Langston went all out too.

Tyler looked my way but it didn't phase him.

"Hey Lil sis what you doing"

"Just in the car Tyler is dropping me off"

"Oh thats whats up. Are you happy"

"Honestly?"

"Yeah"

"I am, I love him so much"

Tyler looked at me then smile. I smiled back.

*BOOM*

Leah ,

"Have you heard from Diamond today" Langston asked.

We were out eating at Chick fil a. My favorite.

"Umm, yeah earlier. Her and Tyler we at his house" I said.

I bit into my sandwich and I notice. Langston eyes drilling holes in me.

"What, do you want some" I said as I wiped the corners of my mouth.

"No baby but I do want some of those fries" He said reaching on my tray and getting some fries.

I popped his hand "You know better Lang Lang"

He smirked. We finally finished out food.

"Let me drive" I said.

"So you can fuck up my baby? Hell No Leah!" He said.

I crossed my arm "Bitch ass"

"What was that" He said coming to me.

"Nothing.." I replied.

"Better not" He said as he wrapped me in his arms.

"You love me though" I said.

"Hell yeah I love yo crazy ass. Now give me them lips" He said as our lips connected.

We soon then remembered we were in a parking lot and got into his car. I began to hear my phone go off and I attended to it quickly. It was my aunt.

"Hell"

"Leah get to this hospital right now"

"Whats wrong"

She sounded like she was on the verge of tears.

"Baby everything aight?"

"No my aunt told me to go to hospital come on"