Seven♡

Diamond ,

"Then X squared divided by 8 should equal...." I said yawing im getting really sleepy.

"It should equal 64" Tyler said finishing my sentence.

"Okay well I guess that is it" I said getting up off the floor and stretching.

"Yeah now lets talk.." Tyler said.

"About what though" I snapped back.

There is nothing for us to talk about.

"Why you act like this towards me"

Did he just really say that? What is wrong with this dude.

"You made a bet on me Tyler" I yelled back.

He dropped his head in shame then ran his fingers through his curls. I crossed my arms stood there looking at him.

"Im sorry I was just being stupid" He said looking into my eyes.

"Yeah and to think I was starting to really like you and change how I though about you, Ugh Take me home.... Now" I said.

We got in his car. I wondered why was he home alone in the big old house. Oh well aint my problen. Its crazy that Miss Alice oops I mean mom, lives in Tyler's neighborhood. That is weird.

"Good night Diamond" He said as he pulled in the driveway and put the car in park.

"Thanks.. Bye" I said the got out slamming the door.

I walked to the door and got out my key. I opened and Nathan, moms fiancé was watching basketball like always.

I walked in closed the door to see he was sleep. I laughed then made my way upstairs. I checked on Kayla who was sleep then went in my room.

I think she was planning on adopting us anyways because the rooms were already done and furnished. I took off my clothes just tossing them anywhere. Im tired as hell I don't care. I took out my diary. I began to let my mind just wonder.

Why was I chose to have parents that didn't care about me. Tyler parents seem to care about him. That nice ass house, he has a car. He is spoiled. I do thank Miss Alice for adopting me. I love her for that and all she has done. It feels right to have something go right once in my life. Miss Alice is young she is 30. So you would think the last thing on her mind is adopting two girls. Anyways back to Tyler.

After thinking a little bit more and writing in my diary. I called up Rome.

"Hey lil sis what up"

"Nothing bro, I just got from Tyler's house not too long ago"

"Oh how that go.."

"It went well until he tried to throw us im the mix"

Romeo laughed a little.

"Now you know he a smooth talker"

"You right ugh.."

"I think someone likes Tyler"

"I dont though"

I need to stop lying to myself.

"Uhm sure Diamond I know you"

We talked for the rest of the night. I love Romeo know it all ass though.

|

|

|

|

|

|

Tyler ,

Why do I always say the wrong thing around Diamond? Do I like her or something. Hell nah, Niggas dont catch feeling. Its just my middle thinking thats all.

"Tyler" My mom said knocking on the door.

"Yes" I said and she came in.

I said "yes" not "you can come in". I sighed

"Get up sweetie we have company coming at 2" She said.

"Who" I asked.

"My friend Alice, you remember miss Alice the director for the foster home downtown."

Oh yeah. I know fine Miss Alice.

"I remember. Why they coming over"

"Cause she adopted two girls and wanted us to meet them" She said then escaped my room not shutting the door.

I hate that shit. I took my phone off the charger then unlocked it. Nothing new or interesting. I looked at the time. 12:58. Ugh. I got like a hour. My phone vibrated. It was Langston.

"Nigga"

"Whats good my nigga"

"Not shit getting ready you"

"About to go out with my new friend"

"Who" I said laughing.

"Leah"

"Leah Hall? That hangs out with Diamond"

"Hell yeah"

"Wait I thought she couldn't stand yo ass what happen" I said said as I brushed my teeth.

"I don't know she a hard nut to crack but it is getting there" He said with a sigh.

"Aha just like her friend"

"You like Diamond"

I got butterflies in my stomach for some odd reason.

"No the fuck.. You know me" I said laughing.

"Uhm but Ill talk to you later my nigga"

He hing up. I jumped in the shower.

I got up I was feeling myself a little. I put on a tribal print tank from urban, with levi's I cuffed then, then topped it off with some blue toms. Yeah I wear toms, the mesh kind though.

I heard the doorbell ring. So I guess the guest are here. My dad walked past me rushing.

"Hey dad" I said.

"Whats good, I got to go be here tonight to watch that Heat game though" He said then rushed down the stairs.

"They are here, there are here" Tianna said coming out her room.

"Tyler get down her and meet them" My mom yelled.

I walked down.

"Hey Miss Alice" I said with a smile.

"Hey Tyler why you so tall" She said and we all laughed.

"Well This is Kayla she is 6 and Diamond is coming she is 16" Miss Alive said with a confused look.

This is getting crazy.

"Awh Hi Kayla im Miss Rachel" My mom said with a smile.

"My name is Tiana I like your shoes" My little sister is a weirdo.

Kayla smiled.

"Hi im Tyler" I said with my winners smile.

The door opened and in came the last person I expected it to be.

"Hey sorry I-" Diamond started.

"I mean Hey Im Diamond" She said smiling trying to play it off.

I laughed a little.

"Come on I have lunch at the table" My mom said.

We all went in the dining room and talked. I would have never known Diamond was in foster care. Dang thats harsh. Awh.

"Mommy I dont feel good" Tiana said.

"Awh baby what is wrong" My mom said as she sat her in her lap.

"I dont know but my throat feels itchy"

"What you eat"

"The shrimp"

"Maybe she is allergic" Miss Alice added.

I starred at Diamond for a little she is so beautiful. Ugh. What.

"Oh she sure is.." My mom said.

I lauged. She is such a bad mother who forgets what their child is allergic to.

"Aint shit funny Ty" My mother snapped at me.

"See if you were here you would've got her medicine and you know dad can't and I can't I'm not her legal guardian" I said continuing to eat.

I caught Diamond starring at me but she tried to play it off.

____