Eighteen♡

6 Months Later | Valentines Day

Tyler ,

"Tyler thank you so much for Dinner" Diamond said as we walked out of Dames Chicken and Waffles and she kissed my cheek.

These last six months have been good actually during football season a few scouts came to the games and hopefully I will get recognized. It is my dream to play in the NFL. Diamond and I are just best friends nothing more nothing less. I love that girl but just as my best friend she is. I have tried talking to other girls but it hasn't worked out, they end up getting jealous of Diamond. So they get dropped because they can't except Diamond as my best friend.

"No problem baby girl" I said as I unlocked my car.

Diamond unlocked hers. It is kinda weird for Diamond to be driving. She got her license a couple months ago and then her mother's fiancé got her a car. She loves it like it is her own child.

"Well I'll call you sometime tonight alright?" She said opening her car door and leaning on it.

"Yeah bye" I said and got into my car.

I started my car and waited for Diamond to pull of first. She left and I made my way to pick up Tiana from Ballet. I parked out front of the school and waited for her to walk out like she always does. I saw her walking out and I unlocked the car so she could get in the back.

"Hey Tiana, Happy Valentines look at the red bag behind me seat" I said as I began to pull from the parking lot. I began to hear her opening it up. Since I am such a good big brother I got Tiana the Green Glow 4's some of her favorite chocolates and a Nike shirt to make her shoes. I have to make sure my baby sister is taken care of. I pulled up to the house and we both got out and there was a note on the fridge.

"Hey honey your dad and I are going out tonight and I have no idea when we will be back so we have pizza on the way

- love mommy"

I smirked then snatched the note off and threw it away. I kind of already ate but it is good Tiana hasn't. My mom and dad have been pretty happy with each other so far I am glad to see them getting along. She just needs to be home more often though, but I am not complaining.

Diamond ,

 "Where did mommy go" Kayla asked.

"Her and Nathan went out to eat" I replied.

She nodded her head and continued to watch tv. We were both watching girl code. I guess you could say these last few months have been okay I guess. I think I kind of like Tyler but that is my bestfriend. I am over the net thing that happened junior year. It is dead to me. I know for a fact he doesn't feel the same way as I because he is always flirting with a ton of girls. 

Langston and Leah the same ole. All in love and stuff. Tyler and I eventually stopped hanging out with them it was beginning to get awkward. So we just gave up gong out with them. I would have never thought I would like Tyler. Romeo, ugh. I miss him so much, we only talk about twice a week. He is doing really great and he has a girlfriend. I am happy for him. He is such a great guy any girl would be lucky to have him.

I haven't spoken to Avery since that night and I don't really care. I actually heard about him having some disease. I guess he got it from some hoe cause that is all he messes with. I heard that Tyler had whooped his ass but every time I ask him he just laughs and shakes his head. So I am guessing he did.

After girl code went off Kayla and I got cozy in the bed and soon drifted off to sleep.

Next Morning |

 I woke up up with a groan and got up to do my hygiene. After finishing my hygiene I began making my way downstairs. 

"Good morning Ma and Miss Rachel" I said with a smile as I walked into the kitchen.

The two were talking and watching tv in the living room. 

"Diamond come on down and sit with us" Ma insisted.

Miss Rachel nodded her head in agreement and I did so. I feel like I know what this is about because they are freakishly starring at each other.

"Diamond where do you plan on going to college" Miss Rachel asked with a smile.

I knew it.

I smiled "Well Spell man, Florida International University, Ohio University one of those three I did some research and I think I have a liking to all of them" 

"Ohh that is good. Tyler actually got a letter to play football for Florida state"

After heard that I instantly tuned out the rest of her words. So,why didn't he tell me he was going to play for Florida. He didn't say anything about Florida. I looked at Ma and Miss Rachel as they talk. I think they could tell I was hit the wrong way because my facial expression changed. 

"Ill be right back" I replied politely and raced upstairs. 

I am not mad or anything just want to know why he didn't tell his best friend that he got sent a letter to play because for college. I got in my room and snatched my phone from the charger and unlocked it. I called Tyler. He answered on the third ring.

"Hello" He said in his sexy ass sleepy voice.

"Hey Tyler did I wake you"

"Nah you good"

"Okay well, you got a letter to play football in Florida"

"How you know"

"Answer the question"

"Y-yeah why"

"Why didn't you tell me" 

"Why should it matter?"

That kind of broke my heart there. But it is fine.  just preferred if him and I attended the same college.

"Because I- never mind bye"

I hung up. I guess he is kind of grouchy in the morning. I went back downstairs and re joined them and came on the tail end of the conversation.

"Yeah Tyler really wanted to play football for Ohio state but unfortunately he didn't get a letter from there well yet"

_____