Seventeen♡

Romeo ,

"Don't get caught up with no hoes okay" Diamond said

I nodded and than laughed "Aight I got you"

"Yeah I will miss you" Leah said.

"Me too" Diamond added.

Diamond and Leah both gave me hugs. I said my good bye's to my niggas last night. I will miss these two girls dearly. After our hug I kissed both of there forehead. I saw Diamond began to cry.

"D don't cry" I said offering one more hug.

She nodded then sniffed "aight bye Romeo be good"

"Bye Romeo" Leah said.

They turned around and waved from their sides. I immediately grew even more sad and waved back with a light smile. I packed the rest of my boxes from my now old house. I would have never though we would move back to Atlanta but I guess we are. I thought about old memories and shared a laugh to myself. 

"Honey what is so funny" My mom said as she entered with a confused look.

"Nothing just thinking ma but you ready to go" I asked.

Honestly my ma is my heart. It is just me and her, my pops died in a car accident and my ma wanted to move to Richmond for a fresh start. I didn't care I was young but I didn't want to see my mom hurt so I was all for moving. Boy when I first met Diamond and Leah in third grade I was a little scared but we became friend in the fourth. We began to hang out more and I soon found myself hanging out with these girls and caring for them like they were my sisters. I was an only child unfortunately but I wasn't lonely though. I began talking to this girl names Paris we are doing good but I don't know how we are going to do since I am moving.

"Alright honey Ill be outside in the car" She said and went outside.

Tyler ,

I walked into the school for orientation. School is about one week from now and I am ready to get senior year over with. Hopefully some scouts from colleges can start looking and ya boy can be famous. Foot ball is my life and basketball is just my habit. I don't care which one honestly but I prefer football. I visited all my classes and  met my teacher with my mom.

"Hey Tyler looks like we have this class together" Lacy said smiling all up in my face.

I gave a fake smile and just ignored her. She is definitely not worth my time while my mother talked to the teacher I just played with my phone. I looked up and seen Diamond come in with her mom. Diamond saw me and gave a smile. Our moms both began to talk with our teachers.

"Let me see your schedule" I asked.

She handed it to me and I began to look "We have every class together except first, consider yourself lucky" I said with a smirk.

"Boy shut up, but I am actually about to go and see where Leah at so I can find out what classes we have together" She said then turned around to leave.

I looked to see what my mother was doing "I guess Ill come too"

We both left out the class room to see where Leah was. We went down multiple hallways and still didn't find her. I need to find Langston also.

"Well she'll come around lets just go back" And we did just that.

_____

After the orientation our mom decided on going out to eat. We went to Panera's bread. Our mom sat at one table and we did. They said they didn't want us all up in their "business" which I could care less and im pretty sure Diamond could too. 

"Out eating with my bestfriend" Diamond said as her phone focused on my. 

I laughed "Are you video taping me"

She nodded and I shrugged. She always putting something on instagram. I just realized she called me her bestfriend and that is fine. I laughed then got out my phone. I unlocked it and opened instagram. I went straight to video and waited for her to start eating.

"Bestfriend is it good" I said as I recorded.

She laughed "Okay ahaha I don't care"

"I got that too" I said and uploaded the video.

She is really fun to be around. She is a really cool female. I guess friends are what were meant to be. Since we go back to school pretty soon, I decided to have some last minute summer fun.

"Diamond how about we go to the pool tomorrow" I said as I sipped my cola.

"Tomorrow" She said and locked her phone.

"Yeah tomorrow" I said in a duh tone.

"Okay okay but Kayla got to come" 

"Good cause Tiana is coming"

Diamond ,

"Tyler stop splashing me" I said as I tried to escape the water that was being thrown at me.

He continued for a bit then stop "Is the baby okay"

I rolled my eyes "I didn't want to get my hair wet you fucker!"

He began to laugh "I love it when it is curly"

I rolled my eyes then began to look at him. The way his body glistened in the sun with the water droplets was simply amazing. The way he smiles and shows his straight teeth. Tyler is reallly cute but I can't he is labeled as my bestfriend only. 

"Diamond something is wrong with Kayla" Tiana screamed.

Tyler and I rushed out of the pool and zoomed to Kayla.

"Diamond I want to go home now" She cried.

I looked down and she had a cut on her leg.

"Alright we about to go" I said.

I used my towel and wrapped it around her cut until we arrived home. I picked her up and slid into my flip flops.

"Bye Tiana, Bye Tyler" I gave a smile.

"Bye" They both said.

They both seemed sad that we had to leave but I had to get Kayla taken care of.

"Diamond it burns" She said and winced.

"I know we are almost home" I said as I made my way from the neighborhood's pool.

__

Sorry these updates are spaced out lol. I try to update freuently but I will try harder even if school is starting Monday /:

lol 

Vote and Comment ;*