Twelve♡

Excuse the mistakes !!

3 Months Later |

Tyler ,

Junior year went by so fast. I cant believe I have one more year then I am off to college. Ciara stomach has began to poke out just a little bit though. My parents have been going to a couselor. For the past two months. I doubt that is helping because you can't cover up cheating. My mom and dad don't know that I have a baby on the way I dont want to add on to the problem. I know I will eventually have to tell them. I just dont know when though. 

Ciara and I have did a little baby shopping but not much. She wouldn't let me go to her appointments for some odd reason but I am not worried. What I am worried about is my parents reaction.

Ciara phone ringing interrupted my thought. I looked at Ciara, she was sound a sleep. I grabbed her phone from the floor and decided I should look to see who it is. I unlocked the galaxy and went to her notifications. D? Who is D? I clocked on the message.

D ; Ciara you need to tell Tyler and stop bull shitting!

I looked at previous messages to see what exactly "D" wants Ciara to tell me. Oh so "D" is Derrick. I hope and pray it isn't my Derrick. A lot is on my mind right now and I would like to know what that have to tell me. Should I wake Ciara up? Nah I wont. Ill just call Derrick off her phone.

"Ciara about fu-"

"Derrick"

"Ty-Tyler"

So it is my Derrick. 

"So um what do you want Ciara to tell me" 

I am trying to be as calm as possible.

"She wa-want me-me to te-"

"Nigga just fucking say it" I yelled then looked over at Ciara and she was still sleep.

"She is not pregnant by you"

There was silence then I spoke "Then who is she pregnant by"

Already knew what he was going to say. It made sense. She doesn't answer my phone calls at night. We barely see each other at school. I haven't met her mother. I don't even go to the fucking appointments.

"Me look dude im-"

"Fuck you" I said ending the call.

I got then look at Ciara hoeing ass sleeping peaceful and shit. Like she doesn't have a fucking care in the world. I just want to choke the shit out of her right now, but where would that lead me? I simply walked out of her house and to my car. Then it hit me. I lost the girl I really do love because of this. Diamond. I called her a liar and everything.

Let me at least try to apologize. 

I got some roses and decided ill go to here house to ask for my forgiveness. After getting the roses I made my way to here house. I knocked on the door. She opened it. Looking good as ever. Black leggings, a red Nike shit. I can tell she was just lounging around today.

"Hey Tyler" She said with a weak smile.

"Why are you here" She said stepping out then closing the door.

"These are actually for you" I said giving her the roses and a perfect smile.

She nodded her head "Thank you"