Chapter 2

I woke up the next morning to my alarm clock blaring. I went to my bathroom and got in the shower. I got out of the shower and went to my closet. I picked grey ripped skinny jeans, a red over-sized Asking Alexandria sweater, black converse, and a red beanie. I did my eyeliner and went downstairs. Johnnie and Bryan were on the floor in the living room. They were by the table making a video. Bryan seemed to have noticed me.

"Everybody, you remember my sister, Emory, right?" Bryan asked.

I walked over and sat on the right side of Johnnie. So Johnnie is in the middle of me and Bryan.

"Hello people." I said. Bryan smiled.

"You're such a dork." he said.

"No, I'm not. You are." I said.

"Yes, you are." he said.

"No, I'm not." I said.

"Yes." he said.

"No." I said.

"Guys, you're both dorks. Now stop." Johnnie said.

I looked at Bryan and smiled. He picked up the lady bug pillow pet and I picked up the blue M&M pillow. We both hit Johnnie at the same time.

"No!" me and Bryan yelled.

"I hate you guys." Johnnie said.

I playfully pouted.

"But I'm your best friend." I said.

He tried to keep a mad face but he smiled. I sat there quietly as they finished the video.

"I got an email this morning. We leave tomorrow to go to the hotel. We'll stay at the hotel for a night and then we'll get on the tour buses. But that's only for YouTubers. Your bus will come pick you up in a few hours, Emory." Bryan said.

"It's going to be so odd being away from you two." I said.

"You'll get used to it. You'll be having your own tour before you know it. And also, they told me I'll be interviewing you." Bryan said.

"That's going to be strange. Is Johnnie going to film?" I asked.

"If he wants to." Bryan said.

"Of course I'll film." Johnnie said.

"You should go finish packing." Bryan said.

I got up and went up to my room. I got my other suitcases and started packing the rest of my stuff. I'm so excited for Warped Tour. I didn't realize hours had already passed. I had finished packing and took my stuff downstairs. I was sitting in Bryan's lap. I didn't want to leave him. I heard a beep outside. My tour bus. I squeezed Bryan in a tighter hug.

"It's going to be okay, Emory. Me and Johnnie will see you soon." Bryan said.

"But I've never been away from you that long. And I've gotten so used to being around Johnnie. I don't want to leave you guys." I said.

"You're going to be perfectly fine, Em. You'll have to get used to it sometime. Might as well start now. And we'll be there before you know it." Johnnie said.

"Promise you won't get used to being without me?" I asked.

"Promise." they said.

We got up and they helped me take my stuff to the bus. We said our goodbyes and they went back inside. I was in my room on the bus, looking out the window, watching the apartment disappear from my view. It was already pretty late. I got changed and lay down. I grabbed my phone and unlocked it. I started a text to Bryan.

'Bryan, I don't know what I'm going to do. I hate this already. I can't stand being away from you and Johnnie. What am I going to do if I have a bad dream? I've always came to you and now I can't. I miss you.' I sent.

It wasn't long before he sent me a message.

'Emory, it's going to be alright. It'll take a while to get used to. Me and Johnnie are having a hard time getting used to it, too. And I'm always here no matter what. All you have to do is call. And Johnnie says you can call him, too. Me and Johnnie miss you, too.' he sent.

'Thanks. I needed that. I'm tired. Goodnight, Bryan. I love you.' I sent.

'You're welcome. Goodnight. I love you, too, Emory.' he sent.

I decided to text Johnnie for a minute before I went to sleep.

'Johnnie, I really think I'm in over my head. I need you and Bryan to keep me calm and sane. I don't know what to do without you guys. I don't think I'm ready to be without you and Bryan.' I sent.

It didn't take too long to get a message back.

'Emory, trust me, you're going to be okay. Me and Bryan are just as bad as you right now. You just have to get used to it. You'll see us soon enough. It'll be sooner if you get to sleep, though.' he sent.

'Yeah, I guess you're right. I just need to calm down. Goodnight, Johnnie. I love you.' I sent.

Of course I love him. He's my best friend.

'Goodnight. I love you, too, Emory.' he sent.

I lay my phone down beside me and slowly fell asleep.