Chapter 16

The next few months were pretty uneventful. Besides the fact that I got back together with my ex-boyfriend. Not Johnnie. His name is William. He goes by Will. He used to be really abusive. But he said he's changed. Stupidly, I believed him and took him back. The only difference is his abuse is more intense than usual. He's taken it to the point of raping me. But there's nothing I can do about it.
"Where are you going, slut?" Will asked.
"I need to go home. It's getting late." I said.
"Did I say you could go home?" He asked.
"Please let me go home, Will." I said.
"I want to have a little fun first." He said.
"No. Please don't." I said.
He didn't listen. And no matter how hard I fought against him, nothing worked. I was raped for the third time that day.
When he was done with me, I shakily got up and got dressed. I went to my car and drove home. It's a good thing Robby's asleep.
I went to my room and laid down. I felt gross but I was too weak and exhausted to take a shower.
I curled up in a ball and cried. I was so sure I was being quiet but apparently I wasn't quiet enough. Robby came in and sat down on the edge of my bed.
"What's wrong, Em?" He asked me.
I couldn't say anything. All I could do was whimper. Robby cut on my lamp on my nightstand. His eyes widened at the sight of my bruised and bloodied body.
"What happened to you?" He asked.
I still couldn't bring myself to answer him.
"Talk to me, Emory." He begged.
His eyes were glistening with unshed tears and you could tell he was close to crying.
He ended up picking me up and carrying me to his car. He gently laid me in the backseat. He got in and started driving. I had no clue where we were going.
I started feeling like I couldn't breathe. My surroundings were getting darker and darker. Then, I fell into unconsciousness.