Chapter 13

From: Johnnie
      Emory, I'm so sorry. Please answer me. I don't know what I was thinking. I don't care if I lose fans. I love you.

From: Bryan
      Please answer one of us. You shouldn't be alone when you're like this. You never know what could happen. Please, Emmy.

From: Damon
        Answer, Emory. You were there for me through my tough times. Just let me help.

From: Alex
       Emory, please. Everyone is so worried. Please just talk to one of us.

From: Jason
        I'm not only worried about you but Johnnie, too. He explained what happened and hasn't talked since. Talk to us. Please.

From: Cyr
       I'll help if you just talk to someone. Even just a text back. Anything. Please.

From: Kate
        Come on, Emory. A little girl time would cheer you up.

From: Jeydon
        I'm not going to bug you because I can understand that you need a little alone time right now. But if you need someone to talk to, I'm a great listener.

From: Austin
         I don't care if you want life to end. I'll do what it takes. I won't lose my friend.

From: Jordan
       Emory, you need to answer someone back. We're all crazy worried.

From: Dad
       Hey, baby girl. I heard what happened. I won't force you to talk at the moment. But at least text someone back and let them know you're alright. Please, darling. It would ease this worry.

From: Kyle
       I'm so sorry, Emory. I never meant for any of this to happen. The fans were supposed to understand that Kohnnie was just a joke. They weren't supposed to take it this seriously. And the tweets were a joke, too. Please talk to someone. I'm sorry.

And there were many more. There was only one person giving me some space. So I decided to text him.

To: Jeydon
     I'm fine.

From: Jeydon
      Thank god. And thank you for texting. I'm always here if you need me.

To: Jeydon
      I'll keep that in mind. Thank you.

From: Jeydon
      I didn't tell anyone you messaged me. What you say to me stays between us.

To: Jeydon
     Thank you. I'll text Bryan and let him know I'm fine.

To: Bryan
     I'm fine.

From: Bryan
     Let me come see you.

To: Bryan
      No. Just know that I'm fine.