Chapter 17

Robby's POV

I pulled up at the hospital and parked. I got out and opened the back door. Her eyes were closed and she wasn't moving.
"Emory?" I said.
She didn't answer.
"Emory, wake up." I said.
Still nothing.
I picked her up bridal style and carefully but quickly rushed her inside.
"HELP! SOMEONE HELP!" I yelled.
Doctors rushed over with a gurney. They took Emory out of my arms and laid her on it. When they started rushing her into the back, I tried to follow but was held back by the nurses.
"Don't worry. She's in good hands." She said.
"When will I be able to see her?" I asked.
"I don't know. You can have a seat in the waiting room." She said.
I went and sat down. I debated calling Bryan but he hasn't exactly been there for her lately.
I waited almost 2 hours before a doctor walked up to me.
"I need to know some information about her. If you could, please answer my questions. If you don't know that's fine." He said.
"Yeah. Of course." I said.
"First off, what's her name?" He asked.
"Emory O'dell." I said.
He was writing down my answers.
"How old is she?" He asked.
"17." I said.
A few minutes later, he had finally finished with his questions.
"How is she?" I asked.
"She's in a coma. She had some internal bleeding. We've gotten her stable but I'm not sure when she'll wake from he'd coma." He said.
To say I was shocked was an understatement. What could have happened to put her into a coma?

heathergrace001 here you go bestie. The end of this book. And I'll start on the second because I know you're waiting on it. I love you and I hope you like this.