Chapter Eleven

Chapter Eleven

“Hello ladies,” said the hostess, presenting a small sympathetic smile, “As you have been told, there is an elimination round that happens at the end of every week. Unfortunately today is the day, two girls will have to pack their bags and head home.” She said slowly. “Now, may I present to you Alec Dalton…”

Jasmine sighed and waited impatiently in the line they were forced into. One week… It was the slowest week of her life, dragging on, torturing her. After Alec had refused the money from Jace, he had threatened to sue her, but didn’t go through with it. She had a feeling that the only reason she wasn’t stripped of everything she had was the fact that Jace was probably threatening Alec with something else. Things didn’t get any better when she talked to the producer about quitting. The only reason why she wasn’t gone yet was that fact that if she did quit, Alec had the right to everything she owned. That wasn’t much better than getting sued…

The moment that Alec had appeared, all the girls suddenly went quiet and waited eagerly for him to speak. He flashed them all a smile before faking a sigh, “I felt that this week had gone by very quickly, and believe me when I say that I had enjoyed my time with each and every one of you. The decision of which girl I’m going to eliminate from this show was extremely hard,” he lied smoothly before pausing to look around at all of them.

All the girls seemed to believe him…well most of them anyways. Jasmine could see right through his lies; not even his good acting skills were going to hide it from her. No, he didn’t enjoy his time with every girl on the show, and no his choice of elimination wasn’t very hard. If he could chose, he would get rid of Jasmine as soon as possible, but in a way he wanted to see the look of horror on her face when she knows she wasn’t eliminated yet.

“Alright, when I call your name, please step forward,” said Alec in a deep and sexy voice as he glanced at each girl slowly.

“Mary-Ellen Darren,” he said, looking towards an attractive auburn haired girl with green eyes as she stepped forward. She was a total babe, killer looks and had a chill personality.

“Haley Baker…Melissa Johnston, Carly Inagram,” continued Alec as three more girls stepped forward. They were all a beautiful bunch of girls, and all from fairly rich and famous families. Personality wise, Haley was a bubbly person, while Melissa and Carly were more of the preppy and wild kind girls.

 “Christine Wine…. Bonnie Fleming...”

Jasmine watched idly as two blonde haired girls with heavily applied makeup and tight clothes suddenly squealed like little piglets. Those two were obviously major sluts, who probably had breast implants using their daddy’s money and entered beauty pageants when they were little. One of the two girls also looked strangely famliar. It was that moment that Jasmine came to a conclusion that she had seen Christine Wine in America's Next Top Model.

“Linda Crowes, Emily Gale, Amanda Brown…Patricia Flynn,” said Alec slowly. One by one, four average looking girls stepped up with silly smiles on their faces.

Jasmine suddenly burped, causing many of the girls to turn her way in disgust. Beside her, Eva started to have a giggle fit, while Alec cast a rude glance her way, but continued to speak,

“Tiffany Leslie, Alyssa Reid, Marilyn Smith, Annalise Cob, Jessica O’Say, Paulina Smitchd,” he said, casually winking at one of the girls who looked his way as they progressed towards him.

“Breanda Dafilly…Eva Warden…Kim Thomson…April Lern…”

Jasmine smiled, “Good job!” she whispered as her friend parted from her. Eva merely gave a nod and sauntered forward.