Audition

The tension was growing as the young girl waited for sister to set up the camera. She hugged her Chris doll. She smiled and brushed back her blond hair. She sat on her bed "hello my name is Tammy Summers I want to be on this Tv show so I can spend time with Chris McLean the wonderful host of the show doing his genius challenges. If you choose me to be in the show you won't regret it I am kind, loyal, and smart not like the stereotypical blond bimbo, I respect my body but I'm confident in it as well. My only flaw would be that I spend way to much time worshiping Chris but I'm sure he would say that that's a good quality well that and I have a lot of fears" she says. She smiles, bats her eyelids and then her sister ended it. She packed all her bags ready in case she got accepted.

A few days later:
Chris McLean was looking for one more contestant. He played yet another audition tape. "Nope still can't find the right person looks like there's only going to be 22 campers" he says. He picks up a tape and puts it in ready to watch the badminton movie he recently started in. By chance he puts in Tammy's audition tape by mistake. He watches it and smiles "I think we have found our last contestant" he says a bit dreamily. He stamps her form wth accepted.