Not so famous or talented

When I woke up this morning I felt well rested. Lindsay was whining about her fake tan running out and I had to settle her. While I was getting dressed I herd Chris over the loud speaker "alright campers enough beauty sleep, time to show us what you're made off!" He said. Everyone else lazily got up.

"Are you coming?" Heather asked "yeah just wait a minute" I said. I brushed my hair until it was neat and applied some lipgloss "ok princess" she said rolling her eyes at me trying to make myself look perfect, hey when there's a man you like seeing you everyday you have to look your best.

After five more minutes I slipped on my shoes and went outside with everyone else.

I went to the stand my team was sitting on and sat down. "Are we going to see a musical I love musical especially the ones with singing and dancing" Lindsay says "um Lindsay all musicals having singing and dancing" i say "oh yeah" she says.

Chris walked onto the stage "Welcome to our new state of the art deluxe outdoor amphitheatre today's challenge is a summer camp favourite a talent contest" he said

"Each team has eight hours to pick the three most talented campers these three will represent them in the show tonight sing dance juggle! anything goes as long as it's legal" Chris says

"You'll be judged by our resident talent scout former DJ BD and rap legend grand master chef, he will show our approval with the chef-o-meter" Chris explained "the team who loses has to send one camper home, good luck" he says

~~~~
After Chris left we all walked back by our cabins. Heather got out a clipboard.

"Ok as vice team captain I am leading this project and will decide who is performing" she says "who said she is vice team captain?" Gwen said "she did just now" Lindsay said. "Tammy Lindsay Beth Katie and Sadie and I took a vote and Tammy won and I came second" she said. "Forcing them to vote for you isn't exactly democratic" Gwen said.

Just then Trent showed up with a chocolate muffin "hey snagged you an extra muffin" he said "Trent your cool with me leading this project right?" Heather asked "right on go for it" Trent said. "Cool Beth, Lindsay Katie, Sadie, Tammy and I will be the judges" Heather says.

Katie and Sadie went first doing a dance together and to be honest they kinda sucked but I didn't want to say that. Next was Owen who chugged a whole bottle of fizzy drink and then burped the ABCs which caused all the guys to cheer "that was awesome man" Trent said high fiving Owen, "well your not going to do that in the show that's disgusting" Heather said "I can also toot bathovens fifth" Owen said bending over "do that and your shark bait" I say pointing to the cliff, everyone else was saying no Owen frantically. He got the message and sat down.

Heather got dressed in a tutu and started doing some really cool ballet dancing, after she finished she coughed and looked at Lindsay "I vote for Heather to be in the contest" she said "I second that" Beth said "We third and forth that" Katie and Sadie said "I fifth that" I say "guys that's so sweet ok so I guess that means I'm in why don't you all take five" she says. Gwen walked off with a book in her hand

"I need you to do something can you keep a secret?" Heather asked pulling Lindsay aside "oh my gosh definitely my sister got diarrhoea on a date once and I had to bring her toilet paper because the restaurant was all out and she was stuck in the bathroom and I've never told a soul" she said forgetting she's on live tv. "Oops sorry Paula" Lindsay said to the camera "Gwen is up to something serious I want you to follow her and report back to me" Heather said.

Trent then sang a song and played guitar followed by Beth spinning fire batons around and throwing them in the air. Everyone leaped behind some over turned picnic tables "I kind of missed the catching class" Beth said.