Basically no straining

Today we were just hanging out I was siting down on the cabin steps braiding Lindsay's hair, Heather was playing flappy bird on my iPhone, Gwen and Trent were cuddling and everyone else was just talking. It was a great day to just hang out with my team even if I didn't get on with some of them and Chris hadn't announced a challenge yet.

The bass were also hanging outside near their cabin and we watched a rather funny scene unfold. First Harold came or of the boys side of their cabin "ok whose made smores out of my underwear?" Harold asked holding a giant s'more except the mashmallwows were his underwear Duncan and Geoff laughed. He pulled on out but it fell on the ground and it looked like poo to any one walking past which is exactly what Courtney was doing at that moment "ew Harold you are so totally gross" she said walking off "no wait it wasn't me! Idiots" Harold said going back inside making everyone including people on my team and me laugh. "Sometimes he just makes it to easy" Geoff said "I hear you man" Duncan agreed. "Done Lindsay" I said showing her the braid in the mirror.

Suddenly the loudspeakers nearby went off "listen up you little cockroaches I want all campers to report to the dock of shame in 0:900 hours" chef said "o what?" Lindsay asked I just shrugged because I was just as confused as her. "That means now soilders now" chef yelled threw the loud speakers making everyone run towards the dock.

~
We all stood in a line along the dock like a kindergarten class or something honestly some of the people here have about the intelligence of someone in kindergarten I thought. "Line up and stand at attention you call this proper formation!" Chef said into a megaphone as he walked down the line he inspected everyone "legs together" he said smacking Geoff on his legs with his stick "arms down" he said shaking Duncan's arms "eyes forward" he said to Dj who corrected himself before being hit "head up" he said smacking Heather on the chin and raising her head quickly. He then proceeded to hit Harold numerous times. "Well this is going to be a fun day" Gwen said to Trent "what did you say to me soilder?" Chef said threw the megaphone still coming so close his voice blew her hair. "Um nothing" she replied nervously "and your continue to say nothing until I tell you that you can say something" chef instructed before walking to the other end of the line "today's challenge will not be an easy one in fact i do mot expect everyone to come out alive" chef told us. Owen giggle and chef hit him "my orders are to make sure all of the babies in front of me drop out of my boot camp except one the last one standing wins immunity for their team" chef explained "chef what happens to Chris?" I asked a little worried that I hadn't seen him today "Chris is busy today planing something he did ask me to give you this" he said handing me an envelope "why is Chris giving you notes?" Gwen asked "oh it's from my mum she posted a letter and Chris wanted chef to give it to me" I lied I must have sounded convincing because she didn't bring it up again that day. "Rule number one you will address me as master chief have you got that" chef asked everyone "yes master chief" we all said in union and then he continued "you will sleep when I tell you to sleep and you will eat only when I tell you to eat" he said stopping in front of Geoff "yes master chief" he said quickly. "Rule number two when you are ready to give up you walk to the end of the dock and ring the bell which brings me to rule number three I like to get one quieter before the end of the day dan that day will not end until someone drops out now get you buts down to the beach shoulders now now now" he said as well ran towards the beach expect me I walked.

Before I reached the beach I ducked behind a tree and opened the envelope there was a note with Chris's handwriting on it: Dear Tammy after dinner meet where we first met our first date begins there I'll give you a clue it's going to be a very luxurious night xo - Chris

I smiled and tucked the note and envelope into my pocket on the jeans I was wearing today before going down to the beach and meeting the others "where were you solider?" He asked me still using the megaphone "in the bathroom master chief" I said "listen up each team must hold a canoe over their heads I catch you taking your hands off the canoe and you will be eliminated and no one eats until  someone drops out canoes up" he ordered us.