Camp wawanakwa

The dock came closer and closer into view and I felt my excitement growing with each inch we moved. My mum, cousin and I pulled into the parking lot where a large boat was waiting for me to board  "I'm going to meet Chris" I say almost bouncing out of my seat "I'm so jelly" my cousin said hugging me. "Im sorry I can't spend time with you Sierra and you came all the way from Canada to see me hey maybe next holidays" I said reassuringly

See me and my cousin Sierra are big Chris McLean fans so the fact that I got picked and she didn't made her kind of jealous but I know she would never let that come between us. She comes to visit me in Australia regularly.

Anyway right now I'm going on this massive boat to Total drama island. A reality show with twenty-two other teens all fighting to be the last one on the island and win the grand prize of one hundred thousand dollars.

Now I'm going for a few reasons the first is to get away from the bullies I've had a lot and I mean a lot of people billing me over the years. I used to be a fat kid until I turned my life around.

Secondly, so I won't get bored on my winter vacation. Australia is a great place to be year round (maybe not winter) but I've repeated the same school holiday activities every school holidays and this reality show thing seems like a fun and interesting change of scenery, I mean it's all the way in Canada and its summer there at the moment!

The final reason is to spend time with my idol Christian "Chris" Mclean. Lead singer of boyband Fametown (in the past), Winner of 6 gemy awards in a row for best host and dubbed the host with the most. Yes I worship him I even have a replica of his necklace that I wear at all time even if it is hidden under my clothes.

So I'm over Australia and I'm over doing the same boring things every school holiday, I'm ready to start this new adventure on total drama island and see where it takes me.

I got out of the car, Mum smiled and gave me one last hug "love you Tammy, I'll see you at the end of winter, and stay away from boys" she said with a warning tone for the last part

"I promise" I say, I collect my bags and begin to walk of when my mum called my name "oh yeah I have the producers and host my number in case you need me" she yells.

"I'll miss you" I yell waving goodbye as I step on the boat.

I took a seat inside where there it was clean and watched episodes of one of Chris's past reality tv shows the whole way there. I had no idea what i was getting myself  into by boarding this boat and going on this show. Who knows, I could be voted it first and be back home. I looked out the window at the ocean ahead of me and wonders what my experience on total drama island would be like.

~~~~~~

A few hours later I started seeing land in the giant blue ocean. I turn of my iPod and pack it away. I give myself a quick touch up in a few minutes I will be tv and meeting my idol I can barley breath.

The island looked nothing like it was said to, it looked like a run down old camp but as long as I'm spending time with Chris I don't care.

When my boat pulled up I saw eight people and is that....my gosh it is its him.... Chris McLean. I walked of the boat with an intern carrying all my bags. "And here's Tammy all the way from Australia" Chris said he smirked at me I returned it to him

The interns dropped my bags on the dock.

"Hi Chris I just want to tell you your my idol and I'm so grateful you let me on your show" I say