The brunch of not much disgustingness

I had woken up early today in anticipation for the challenge ahead I took clothes and crept out of the cabin and towards the secret production site I knew Chris would be in the hair and makeup trailer by this time and I wanted to see him and ask what chef had made me. I rowed over and went up to the makeup trailer, I knocked on the door which was opened by a lady with frizzy dark red hair and a full face of makeup "yes he'll be done in five....what are you doing here your not supposed to be here! Chris one of the contestants is here" the woman called out "who is it Carla?" I herd Chris say "Tammy summers" she said "oh....send her in" he said and she opened the door fully. "Hi I'm Carla professional make up artist best in Canada" she said in a bubbly voice i shook her hand "Carla could you give us a minute" Chris said standing up and shooing her out before closing the door, pulling me close to him and kissing my nose "good morning baby" he said smiling "morning sorry I didn't get changed before I came here I couldn't risk waking up the others" I said "don't worry you can get changed in my trailer" he said letting me go "ok so I have to ask what did chef make for me for the challenge?" I asked "is that why you came over?" He asked faking a hurt look "of course I came over here to see you too" I said laughing lightly he picked up a bottle of hair gel which was open and put more on his hair "he made foods you like i asked your mum about your eating issues and preferences because I knew you wouldn't be able to eat the gross stuff" he said "awe thanks your so thoughtful" I said leaning my head on his shoulder "that's why you love me" he said smirking "who said I love you" I said in a joking tone he raised an eyebrow and turned around before I knew it he was tickling me "ok...ok I love you" I said laughing. I picked my clothes back up and he finished with the hair gel "I'm going to go change" I said opening the door "ok see you at breakfast" he said walking over the dock where the boats were.

I went and got changed in Chris's trailer then I headed back to camp before the others caught me. I got there just as people were waking up and getting out of the cabins I sighed in relief and headed over to the cabins "morning Heather Lindsay" I said faking a yawn "where were you?" Heather asked "just went for a walk" I lied shrugging Gwen looked at me suspiciously but then lost interest.

I waited for Heather and Lindsay to get ready and then we headed to the mess hall followed by the others. I sat down on one of the tables "what! no breakfast?" Trent said wide eyed "oh don't worry bro their will be plenty of food later on" Chris said laughing which made chef and I laugh too. When leshawna came in she gave us a weird look "what are you three bozos so giggly about?" she asked making us laugh even more "do they know something we don't?" Dj asked confused.

"Congratulations to the remaining 11 campers for reaching the half way mark in the competition you'll all be on the jury for the final episode" Chris announced once everybody was inside the mess hall "we got the power yeah" Geoff cheered putting his fist in the air "the two teams will become one next week but first all the girls will be moved to the gopher cabin and all the guys will stay in the bass cabin this weeks challenge is as old as history itself a battle of the sexes" Chris said Duncan winked at Lindsay and she stuck her tongue out uninterested "after everyone is settled in I'll announce the challenge and then will have a uh bite to eat" Chris continued and the three of us laughed again "ready for a little good news this week no one will be kicked off it's all for reward and it's good one ok time to relocate let's move" Chris finished clapping his hands. I left the mess hall still laughing about what is to come.

While we walked we ran into Bridgette "wow your hair looks great today so natural" Heather said I nodded hoping to gain Bridgette's friendship since Katie and Sadie aren't here "thanks I..." Bridgette started to say "how do you take care of it you have to show us your secret" I said smiling friendly Heather linked arms with her "oh it's nothing really" Bridgette said modestly. Gwen saw what was going on and came over "watch it with these ones their trouble" Gwen said pointing to us "her that's not true" I said as Heather glared at Gwen, Bridgette just walked off.