Search and destory

I was in the kitchen early this morning baking cupcakes for Chris I was singing a song happily "all you need is a little flour to start the mix, add a little something sweet not sour and baking powder just a pinch, baking these treats for my boyfriend add a teaspoon of caramel add a little candy and it's sure to make him smile, cupcakes so sweet and tasty, cupcakes don't be to hasty cupcakes cupcake cupcakes cupcakes" I sang while mixing the ingredients
Chris walked over to me from behind and pulled me into his arms but I didn't know it was him "who is that" I asked startled, I turned around to see Chris "oh morning" I said smiling "morning babe nice singing" he said smirking i blushed not knowing he herd that "I'm just making cupcakes for you" I said "why?" He said sticking a finger in the bowl and licking it to taste the batter "whatever it tastes delicious" he says "thanks" I said "well here's your pirate costume for today's challenge" he said hanging it on the door. I nodded and put the batter in the patty pans as he left when I finally checked the costume out. It was a black dress with a white under shirt red belt and hat and eyepatch.

"Argh matees, meet me at the amphitheatre in 5 minutes and I'll tell you about today's challenge." Chris instructed in a kinda cute pirate voice through a megaphone. We all made our ways to the amphitheatre. I got in my costume and then took a seat on stage on a bunch of things covered in a sheet.
"Well my little scallywags, have we got an adventure in store for yee." Chris said in his cute little pirate voice. The fake parrot on his should fell over and he proped it back up.
"Who here has a hankering for a good
old fashioned treasure hunt?" Chris asked rhetorically. "I do cap'an" I replied in a pirate voice
"Good lass, this treasure hunt's got a twist matees. What you're lookin for isn't hidden and it isn't treasure." Chris explained. Everyone looked kinda confused
"If there's no treasure, what's with the eye patch and the plastic parrot?" Duncan questioned.
"Argh, shiver me timbers, good question me boy. You're lookin for keys for a treasure chest!" Chris answered throwing the parrot away. I stood up and Chef took away the cloth covering the treasure chests along the stage.
"Inside each of these chests is a treasure that will pamper you land lovers. And, one of these chests will even give you invincibility!" Chris explained.
"Now come 'round and pull a clue out of this bucket." Chris instructed, as Chef held it out. We each pulled out a clue from the bucket.
"These clues will tell ye where your key be stoed." Chris explained. I looked at mine. I was confused mine was a picture of a cake
"That there is a special cake chef made eat threw it and you'll find yer key" Chris explained to me as he took a look at my clue. "Meet me after you get you key" heather said

Cake that's not so bad that I thought till I got to the kitchen and found chocolate cake "gosh you have to be kidding me chocolate I hate chocolate cake!" I said picking up the fork. The challenge started.

We had until 6:00 to find our keys so I started eating straight away. Once I ate my way into the middle and couldn't find it I started from the top and surprise it was in the top all along. I then went over to the sink and vomited up most of the cake.
After I recovered I met up with Chris near the dock. We looked around for people cameras when we were sure we were alone i placed my lips on his. The kiss was long and sweet. We pulled away.
"Hey since you found your key already, wanna go for a swim?" he offered. I nodded.
"Sure!" I agreed.
"K, I'll meet you att hot tub in 15 minuets" Chris said. I went to the cabin to change into my swimsuit it was a nice pink bikini and met up with him. Chris was shirtless, AGAIN! the first time was when we swam at the waterfall and he did it a couple of times while being pampered by he was covered by towel those times.

We relaxed in the hot tub when Chris pulled me on to his lap.
"...What?" I asked curiously.
"I have an idea." Chris said teasingly.
"And what might that idea be?" I asked, playing along.
"This." he said pressing his lips to mine and passionately kissing me I kissed back matching his lust his tongue licking my lips requesting entrance I playfully denied in response. He smirked and moved down from my mouth to my neck he placed kisses down my neck sucking on Just he right spot I let out a small moan. He undid my bikini top reveal my c cup breasts I moved to cover them because even though he is my boyfriend he is still someone I admired for a long time and I felt a little embarrassed being this way around him but he moved my hands away "don't be ashamed their amazing" he said running his hands over them and massaging them softly I left out another moan and I could feel myself getting turned on in my nether region it didn't help that I could fill his hard length poking into me as I was sitting on his lap.