chapter three

Later that day, Henry and I were sat on the high chairs in Granny's. He held my hand and lifted our joined hands onto the table, softly tracing his thumb in small circles on my hand. I looked at him and smiled. "I'm glad you're okay" Henry smiled.
"You too" I said, returning a smile.

The door then opened and we both looked around to see Hook walking towards us. He took a seat next to me and began talking: "Henry, you can fix this you're the author, now! Use that pen to write the darkness out of Emma and bring her back!"
Henry looked to the floor before looking back up at Hook. "I broke it."
"You what?" Hook snapped quietly.
"It's too much power. My mom would want me to be good."
I couldn't help but look away and chuckle slightly. Yes, I loved Henry to bits but sometimes he can be a bit of a "mom's boy".
Hook groaned, clearly frustrated.
"So you won't break any rules then?" He asked, looking at me, "Even to impress your girl?"
I looked up at Hook, then to Henry who titled his head as if he was interested in what Hook had to say. I grinned.
"There's a good lad. Now, what if there was a way, a dangerous way, to help your mother, something your other mother wouldn't like."
Henry looked to me, then back to Hook. "I don't need her permission. I'm not a kid anymore."
I gave Henry a smirk. "That's my boy."
"Good." Hook answered. "We need the person Regina hates the most."
"Zelena?" I asked.
Hook nodded. "Aye, Brooke gets it."
Henry and Hook at eachother with a mysterious, yet sexy smirk. I must say, I'm liking this new Henry.