chapter four

"You wanna stay outside or go in with Henry?" Hook asked.
I shrugged. "Whatever makes this less suspicious" I chuckled.
"Stay with me," Henry said, taking hold of my hand. "Pretend as if I just gave you this."
I looked at him with confusion.
Henry grinned. "Just do it, I'd rather you stick with me."
I nodded. "Sure."

Henry turned to the door and Hook attempted to open it. "Locked." he groaned.
"Don't worry," Henry said, fiddling with the code. The door then opened and I raised my eyebrows.
"How'd you know the code?"
"My mom's good with magic - not so much passwords. She uses my birthday for everything! You think she'd change it after a bank statement or two"
I laughed. "What?"
Hook seemed to ignore every word Henry just said. "Come on, boy. Let's go."
Henry looked at me before squeezing my hand. He then looked at the drink. "Actually," he said. "I may need this..."
I looked at him, confused.
"You'll see. Just follow me."

Henry lead me and Hook to a door. "Stay there," he said to Hook. "Only make a move until the nurse isn't looking."
Henry then opened the door and I followed. "Hey, miss. Is my mum he-"
Before Henry could continue he spilt his drink all over her, which I'm guessing was part of the plan. I gasped and put my hands over my mouth. "Oh my gosh!"
The nurse stood up immediately. "Henry!" she almost shouted.
"I'm so sorry!" Henry answered, turning around and looking at Hook, signalling for him to walk past.
"Let us help you." I said.
She nodded and I looked around for some paper towels. "Any paper towels... at all?" I asked.
The nurse looked at the lady, well, I think lady, cleaning the floor. "Give the girl some paper towels!"
The man or women trudged over to me and pulled some out from his or hers pocket.
"I'm so sorry!" Henry said. "It was an accident!"

I awkwardly brushed the nurse down and Henry began to help. Soon enough the nurse was shooing us away. "Oh, never mind!" Then she walked away into a small office behind the desk.
Henry tapped my shoulder and nodded his head in the direction Hook went.

We ran to Zelena's cell. But as Henry opened the door there was a huge puff of green smoke and once it had disappeared, Zelena had seemed to have disappeared with it. "No!" Hook shouted.
I looked at Henry with panic. "Well..." I said. "We're screwed."