chapter nine

six weeks later

I suddenly woke up to find myself in Granny's surrounded by everyone else.
I groaned and forced myself to stand up. I looked around and saw everyone was dressed in Royal clothes. I then looking down to see what I was wearing and realised I was dressed as if I was going to a ball, too.
"Brooke?" I heard someone call. I instantly knew it was Henry. I turned around and saw Henry dressed in smart clothes, this is the smartest I've ever seen him, actually. He wore a maroon waistcoat with a large brown belt and in the middle was a golden shield. I saw he was wearing normal black trousers but then saw his shoes. Those shoes are definitely something a guy would wear in Camelot... wait, weren't we just walking into the castle? How did we end up here? Are we back in StoryBrooke?
He ran up to me and hugged me. "Are you okay? You didn't get hurt, did you?" I looked around, completely and utterly perplexed.
"No..." I whispered. "I'm fine." I then returned my attention towards my boyfriend, realising I was sounded slightly distant. "Are you okay?"
He nodded. "Yeah, I'm fine."

Dopey and Sneezy then rushed into Granny's. "What are you guys doing here?" Sleepy asked, who was wearing a red jacket which looked pretty similar to Emma's.

"What happened?" Mary Margaret gasped.
"We're back?" David asked.
"This doesn't make any sense..." Regina said. "We were just walking into Camelot..."
"What the hell are we wearing?" Leroy asked, looking himself up and down. "What happened how long were we gone?"
"Six weeks..." Sneezy answered.
My eyes darted to Sneezy. "What?!"
"Our memories..." David muttered. "They're gone..."
"Again..." Mary Margaret whispered, just about loud enough for me to hear.
I looked to Henry. "Again?"
Henry nodded. "Before you came here we had some issues involving memory wiping and have had to pick up the pieces to work out what happened."
I looked at Mary Margaret in shock.
"It's true..." she said to me.

"Where's Emma?" Hook asked.
It then hit me that Emma wasn't in the room... how come I didn't notice that earlier?
"Right here." I heard her say.
I turned in the direction of her voice, which was to the doorway and saw her standing there. My jaw dropped at the sight of her. She was wearing all black leather and her hair was tied back in a tight bun.
"Mom?" Henry asked. I could see in his eyes he was hurting. I don't blame him, I couldn't imagine how I'd feel if my mom ever became the dark one and looked like that... if she was still around... of course.
"What happened to you?" I asked in disbelief.
"Isn't it obvious?" She asked us, walking inside. "You went to Camelot to get the darkness out of me." She then walked up to Mary Margaret and placed her hand on her cheek. "And you failed." She hissed.

Sneezy then thought it would be an excellent time to sneeze and causally wipe his nose afterwards.
"What the hell are you supposed to be?" She asked him, rudely. Emma walked to Sneezy and he began to panic, but sneezed instead. Emma then raised her hand and he turned to stone.
"There's no saviour in this town anymore..." She said, staring at the now stone Sneezy.

"Emma stop, that's enough" Regina ordered.
Emma stared at Regina with a dead straight face. "Or what?"
"Or I'll do exactly what you asked me to." She answered, reaching for the dagger. But nothing was there, just a sequin belt.
"Looking for this?" Emma asked, pulling out the dagger and holding it in front of Regina's face.
My eyes widened.
"Nobody's gonna touch this dagger but me." Emma then left Regina standing there and walked towards Hook with an evil look on her face. "Now, for what you all did to me... you're about to be punished."
"Emma..." Hook said. "Why are you doing this?"
"Because, I am The Dark One."