chapter eleven

Arthur lead us to massive tree. It looked very old - maybe around two to three hundred, yet the leaves look so green and full of life. Then again, this is the Enchanted Forest.
"So the most powerful sorcerer of all the realms is stuck inside a bloody tree?" Hook asked Arthur.
"I said the same exact thing the first time I stood there." Arthur simply answered.
"Can we get him out?" I asked him.
"We don't think, young lady, we know." He answered, looking at me. I titled my head in confusion.
"Merlin's prophecies are never wrong. Why are you so eager to free him anyways?" He asked, turning to Hook and Emma, who just averted her eyes away from Arthur.
"Our home is being threatened. It's called The Dark One." David said. Phew, I thought we'd all be stood there in silence and Arthur would suspect something for a moment.
"The Dark One? Yes, we're well aware of that demon. That is bad. Well I pray Merlin can help, but first we must free him. It is said one of you is The Saviour."
Great. Now we're screwed. What are we gonna say now?
"So which of you is it?"
"I am The Saviour." Regina said bravely. "I'm the one who's gonna save Merlin from that tree and then we can take care of The Dark One, and all go home." She said, looking at Emma.

"Excellent." Arthur smiled. "Let's get you all ready for the ball, shall we?"