0.2

"So, I have a project for you guys. It'll be held over the weekend so we can do separate things today. It's a very simple and small which shouldn't take long but we don't have time to do it in class." Mr. Dawson explained, standing in front of the class with his hands clasped together by his stomach.

"I literally got here yesterday and we have to do a project?" Emma whispered, rolling her eyes as she put her chin in the palm of her hand with a soft groan coming from her pinkish reddish lips. Connor just nodded, obviously trying to pay attention to what they had to do.

"Onion root tip cells! It's all about onions!" Mr. Dawson exclaimed, throwing his arms in the air which made a couple children chuckle. "That's what will be on your slides. For this project — which I've said is simple and small — you'll have to separate and label them into the phases of mitosis."

Everyone rose an eyebrow to why they had to do this as a project. Honestly, no one cared and basically everyone wanted to go home. But, Mr. Dawson didn't care. He thought of the project idea the night before and it wasn't on his schedule so he decided to make it as a home project. "Obviously, you'll be working with your lab partners but at your homes. I'll give you the items you'll need at the end of the day. If you want an A, you'll be here when that bell rings."

Connor sighed, watching as Mr. Dawson grabbed worksheets from his desk and begun hanging one to each table. He explained that they'll have to fill out the worksheet and give it to him by Monday. Connor read over the sheet, writing his name on it so he wouldn't lose it.

Emma watched him in the corner of her eye, turning her head to look at him. "Where do you want to do the project? We can do it at my house if you want? My parents won't be home this weekend because of a trip so they won't bother us. It'll just be my brother and I."

The green eyed boy nodded, putting the worksheet in his biology book so he wouldn't lose it. "That's good. My siblings would annoy us loads too. I need an A in this class so I can't have any distractions."

Emma chuckled. "My brother plays the piano and the electric guitar sometimes. Will that be okay? I'll tell him to stop if it gets too loud. He really wants be a musician and always tells me when I ask him to stop, 'Practice is perfect, Emma, gosh.'"

Connor laughed lightly and looked over at his new friend and partner. He introduced her to his friends at lunch just moments before and they loved her. It was like they accepted her into their small family/club. It wasn't Connor had a crush on her to the where he introduced her to his friends.

He just found her extremely interesting and always loved having friends with accents. "He sounds annoying but passionate. I like that in a guy." Connor's eyes then widen, realizing that he had just come out to a girl he barely knew.

The brown haired girl smiled. "You're gay? Dude, that's so cool. My brother is gay too so if I hated you then I would be the biggest hypocrite."

Both of them smiled at each other and laughed as they waited for Mr. Dawson to talk about what they were going to do for the day.

Troye tapped his pencil on his desk as he sat in the health room. He was waiting for everyone to come so the class could start, along with the teacher Mrs. Boebi who was standing behind her desk. She was a hardcore lesbian and loved to flaunt it, that's why she was Troye's favorite teacher.

Also, she didn't freak out that he had headphones around his neck twenty four seven. She was awesome and Troye was excited to hear what she had to say. He never had his headphones plugged it, sometimes he would just to annoy teachers but he didn't really listen to music in class.