1.9

| not edited |
scenes from movies, books, tv shows, videos, etc. used in this chapter :
; none

Ever since Emma discovered she was pregnant, she distanced herself from all of her friends, except for Connor, of course. Their friends were starting to suspect that something was going on between them, even Troye. But, they haven't said anything.

As she walked down the school hallway for the first time all week, she felt all eyes on her, even though no one was staring. Thoughts corrupted her mind that everyone in the school knew that she was a pregnant lesbian but the truth was, no one cared.

Except for Alexis G. Zall.

From the day Emma moved to town, Alexis harassed her. No one knew why but there was a rumor that did spread for a quick second before Alexis shut it down. The harassment was never discussed because Emma knew how to handle it.

"You know, I heard that Mellet is a lesbian." Alexis snarled with a smirk to her friends. They stood at her locker, watching as Emma was about to walk past them. Her eyes stayed on the small girl as she continued to speak. "Like it's so weird. I prayed to God last night and asked him to clean her from her sins."

One of the girls gasped lightly. "Oh my god, Alexis. That is so sweet. You are truly a saint. Even though she doesn't deserve love from God, no one deserves to live with the sin of being gay. I mean, it's just so disgusting."

"Exactly." Alexis hummed, closing her eyes gently for a quick second. "I just feel so bad for her. Like, who wants to live as...gay?"

Emma's head whipped over to the girls who were talking shit about her.  She speed walked towards them with a look of anger on her face. You could see smoke coming out of her ears and her cheeks burning bright red. "Hey, meat with nails, if you have something to say to me, say it to my fucking face."

"Oh, okay. I just didn't think you were tough enough to hear what others had to say about you. Wait, you must not be sensitive like a man since you're a dyke." Alexis said, smirking as she leaned her head down to Emma since the girl was shorter. The girls around them laughed at the nasty comment as other students began watching the conversation unfold.

Before she knew it, Emma took a tight grip of Alexis's hair and slammed her head against the lockers. Everyone gasped at the noise and gathered around for the fight that just started. Alexis pulled herself together and tackled Emma to the hard tile floor with a scream.

As they began throwing punches at each other, Connor caught who Alexis was fighting. His eyes widen, remembering that Emma was pregnant. He pushed everyone out of his way as he rushed towards the fighting girls. Everyone was cheering on, hoping one of them would pass out. They loved drama.

Connor grabbed Alexis by the shoulders since she was on top of Emma and shoved her away. He reached down and grabbed Emma's hands, pulling the girl up. "Break it up!"

"Connor! You never break up a girl fight! Never!" Kian screamed from the circled crowd. All the students looked over to him at his sudden rage. Smoke came from his ears just as Emma's did moments before. He turned his body around and punched one of the lockers in anger, creating a small dent.

All the students began moving away since the fight was clearly over. Connor dragged Emma by her forearm next to the entrance doors so no one would hear them. "Are you insane? You can't get into fights when you're pregnant. Do you know how dangerous that is?"

"She was talking shit about me, Connor. She called me a dyke." Emma spat, throwing her hands in the air in frustration.

The green-eyed boy didn't seem to care by the expression on his face. "Listen, right now, you're pregnant. That's what's important. Not that an internalized homophobic gay girl called you a dyke. She's clearly dealing with her own issues and you need to deal with yours, got it?"