Birthday Pt. 1 (Chapter 28)

-Jaime POV-

I put the final touches on Tiffany's present and places it on my desk softly, admiring my impressive wrapping skills. Nice. I hope she likes it because, i used the money i've been saving up for a new video game for this. But i know she will like it.

Earlier that day, i called her on her com, since she didn't have her own phone and told her I was going to take her somewhere today at 7:00. And right now it was 6:50. She should be here any minute now.

Just at that moment, i heard the pattering of feet down outside. I pocked my head out of my window and saw the silhouette of girl with long hair down to her waist walking up to my front door. Tiffany.

She's here! Stumbled down the stairs, i tried to get to the door without faceplanting down the stairs. I know i was acting stupid but i really wanted to see her. Its been almost two weeks since i last seen her. Just talking to her over the com wasn't enough for me.

I threw open the door, to reveal my beautiful girlfriend standing there waiting for me. Once i opened the door, her face broke into a big smile making me smile back. "I'm leaving! See you guys later!" I yelled to my mom, closing the door. "Be safe!" I heard her yell back.

As soon as i closed the door, Tiffany stepped in front of me and kissed me on the corner of my mouth, then put her face right next to my ear, her lips brushing aganist my skin as she spoke, "I missed you, love." I wrapped my arms around her tiny waist and kissed her, whispering in her ear. "I missed you too."

Standing in the light i can see she was wearing her skinny jeans and sleeve less gray shirt. And like always she was wearing her fingerless black gloves, ready for a fight. Her usual attire.

"Where we going?" She asked softly. "Well, i figured you aren't one of those people who like sappy dates. Like you see in the movies." I glanced at her for recognition. "You know it." She replied jokily.

I sighed in relief, "Good, so i thought we could go to this place where all these people go and do a bunch of street art and skate. I go there sometimes with Tye. Its called Spray." Her face burst in excitement, "That... sound awesome! Let's go! Do we have to board there? I brought my longboard." She pointed to the bush in front of my house.

"We can do that. Let's go before everyone leaves." She ran to the bush and grabbed her helemt and board out, shaking the leaves off of them then riding off down the street. I laughed and followed her down the road, trying to catch up to her.

When we finally arrived, we could hear music blaring out of the speakers inside. Spray was a big building, every open space colored in with some sort of art. Inside the building the left was a mini skate park in and outside the building and the right was for all the artist. This place was perfect for Tiff and I.

She excitedly took my hand and pulled me in through the double doors. As Tiff walked in she stopped and stared in amazement, her mouth slighly opened. The far wall was covered in some of the most strangest and beautiful art i've seen, next to Tiffany's art. At the corners, the wall was filled with spray paint and other art supplies for people to use freely.

Tiffany glanced back at me asking me with her eyes if she can go. I nodded at her to go on. She gave me a smile and kissed me on the cheek and ran off riding her board to the wall, grabbed a few cans and began to draw.

"She seems to like it a lot." Said Tye who was standing behind us the whole time. I looked behind him and saw the Japanesse girl, Asami standing there watching Tiffany. "You brought Asami? Just her?" i asked suspiciously. Tye rubbed the back of his neck nervously, "Yeah... umm dude, i'm sorry i didn't tell you sooner. We've been dating for a couple of months..."