CHAPTER #6

Blair was hosting a scavenger hunt. To join the fun everyone pitched in $40/team of two. Half of the money raised was for the prizes and the rest went towards PETA. Blair was doing this as part of a college project. She was running the game, so she didn't need to participate in the hunt. The rules were simple. Everyone met at Blair's house to begin. They had two hours to get all the items on their list. Then everyone met back at Blair's at the designated time to show what they'd found. Anyone late was disqualified. The team with the most points won. Prizes to be revealed at the end of the game.

Jenny looked at the sign up sheet. Serena and Nate were at the top of the list for team one, then Dan and Vanessa, Eric and Mark and some other people Jenny recognized from their social circle. She asked Justin if he wanted to be on her team and he agreed. Neither of them had ever been on a city wide scavenger hunt.

Everyone arrived at Blair's house on Saturday. Each team was given a list of the items. Justin laughed when he read item #9: buy $0.50 of gas and keep the receipt. Jenny liked #22: get a picture of you being spanked by a mannequin. That one she knew was easy. There was talking and laughing, until Blair blew a whistle.

"Okay everyone, we are about to have the scavenger hunt get underway. One of the rules is that each of you must carry with you at all times one of these blow up dolls. Anyone caught without it, will have points deducted. As you can see on the list of the items, each has an assigned set of points. The more items you get the better chance of winning. Bonus points will be awarded for pictures of the blow up doll participating with you for list items. Any questions?"

Jenny raised her hand. Blair nodded and Jenny asked, "can we decorate the blow up dolls?"

Blair and everyone laughed, "as long as it returns in one piece and is still blown up, I don't care. Anyone else?"

"Can we combine teams?"

"You can but then you share points also. You can all reach me via text message for any questions as you go. Okay everyone set your watches!"

Everyone did as she said and followed her outside. As they stood in the street, Blair shouted GO. Two minutes later everyone got a message.

I'm keeping my eye on everyone. Happy Hunting.... XoXo Gossip Girl

Jenny, with Justin driving, waived as they passed Nate's car. "Justin, go to Eleanor's studio. I can use a mannequin there. We can get extra points by tying the doll to it, to show they're both spanking me!" As they drove, Jenny took off her jacket and put it on the doll. "There, that's better."

Once they had arrived, both jumped out and ran into the studio. Thankfully Eleanor was not there. Jenny taped the doll to the mannequin and positioned herself as Justin snapped the picture with his digital camera.

"Okay, we have the doll let's go!" Justin said, throwing the doll into the back seat. Jenny crossed the item off the list.

GOSSIP GIRL: Spotted; Serena and Nate going into Thong Dollz Gentleman's Club with their blow up doll!

"Damn, that's big points!" Jenny muttered. "If you see a police officer stop the car, we are doing item #27!"

"What's that?" Justin asked.

"Taking a picture in handcuffs with a police officer."

"Can I keep a copy of that picture?" Justin teased.

"STOP!" Justin pulled over and Jenny jumped out of the car, ran into a store and jumped back into the car, "GO!"

"What?" Justin squealed his tires as the Hemi Cuda tore away from the curb.