CHAPTER #26

Jenny picked up a few things for the weekend. She had no assignments due, most people just went in to class on monday to find out marks and as a formality. Nate reassured her he would go on Monday with her, to confess. When Jenny went up to the loft, she was wearing Nate's track pants and t-shirt. She was glad Dan was no where to be found. Not having to answer his questions was a relief.

Back in the limo, Chuck was grilling Nate. "So did you succumb to her seductive clothing?"

"Like you have to ask," Nate said.

"You know she loves you and I think she always has. Ever since you kissed her at the masqarade ball. She has always been decent to me, so if you are going to let her go, I might just make her mine. " Chuck said.

"I don't know what I want. I've always been drawn to her and she is wild in bed...." Nate sighed indecisively.

GOSSIP GIRL NARRATOR: Sex is always about emotions. Good sex is about free emotions; bad sex is about blocked emotions. But sex doesn't make a relationship last.

"Life is short and finding someone who loves you for who you are, is hard to find. Once in a life time. I had to set Blair free in order to let her find out what she really wanted. I hope deep down that she will come back to me, but she may not. Why take that chance? Spend some time with Jenny, see if she is the person you once loved or could love now." Chuck said with sad wisdom. "If she's not that girl then you need to set her free, let her go."

"You're right, but what about our trip?" Nate asked.

Chuck answered that as Jenny got back into the limo. "Jenny what do you say to joining Nate and I travelling the world this summer? New places can inspire artists and designers alike."

Jenny looked from Nate to Chuck then blurted, "for real?"

Chuck smiled, "yes."

"Oh that would be awesome. Georgina was going to take me to Paris, but that was before I found out she is evil. If I get mom and dad's permission, I would love to come. But I don't have any money saved, it all goes to my school stuff." Jenny frowned.

Nate and Chuck answered at the same time, "we've got it covered."

Then Nate chuckled "you owe me a beer Chuck."

Chuck laughed and smirked at Jenny. Then said, "Nate can talk to your mom and dad with you, he can charm anyone into anything. I am sure they will let you go, but probably make you call them every day."

"Thanks so much. I mean it you guys. I will try and stay out of your way as much as I can. This is going to be so awesome!"

Nate tilted his head to the side and said, "Jenny we don't want you to stay out of our way. We want you to relax and have fun and enjoy this summer."

"Oh," Jenny said in surprise.

Chuck and Nate laughed at her. "Do you have your passport up to date?"

"Yes, I just got it renewed, cause of that proposed trip to Paris."

"When is your last day at Parsons?"

"Wednesday," Jenny answered.

"Ok we will fly out on Thursday morning." Chuck said.

"Can I ask where we are going, so I know what to pack?" Jenny asked.

"Ireland is the first stop of many," Nate grinned.

Jenny was on cloud 9. She could't believe they had invited her to go with them. To spend the whole summer with Nate, her heart just might burst. But even if Nate wasn't hers forever, she would still love every minute of the summer with him. She would have to only share him with Chuck. For once there would be no Serena, no Blair, no Vanessa and no interference from anyone.