CHAPTER #25

The first month at Parsons Jenny was busy with the transition and projects. A lot of her courses from her other school were transferable, to her relief. She settled into a routine and as the days turned into weeks, Jenny found she had more free time. This meant too much time to dwell on the past and over think things. She knew that no one could ever penetrate the inner friendship circle of Blair, Serena, Chuck and Nate. When the shit hit the fan in a major way, those four always had each other's backs.  Even when they were feuding amongst themselves, they would rally forces if one of them was in dire straits. Herself, Dan, Eric, Vanessa and now Charlie, were all secondary. Eric, Dan, Nate and Chuck usually helped her out if she was in trouble.  What Jenny really wanted was a close female friend. It was this need for a female friend that drove her into Georgina's clutches. The devil himself would've admired how Georgina manipulated Jenny. It was little things at first; bumping into Jenny at the fabric store or the same thrift shop.  Always being around and seen. They first just met for coffee and talked fashion. Then Georgina had her over to her place for dinner, etc.

Finally Georgina's persistence paid off and she got the leverage over Jenny that she had been waiting for.

Jenny called her one night completely frantic, "I have an essay to hand in tomorrow on Paris fashion week and my lap top just crashed. I lost it all!"

Georgina grinned devilishly into her cell phone, "relax Jenny, surely you have a back up?"

"That's the problem, I don't. This essay is a big part of our course grade. If I flunk, dad's going to kill me!"

"I took the same class a while ago, I will find my old essay and you can use it. I'll email it to you when I find it."

"Oh thank you so much. I need it tonight," Jenny said.

Georgina hung up and used her resources to find a graduate of Parsons who'd taken the same class. She bribed the student and got a copy of the essay. She removed the other person's name and replaced it with hers. Then she sent an email with the attachment. She saved and printed the return email from Jenny.

Georgina called Jenny, "so use my essay and just put it into your own words."

Jenny frowned, "that's cheating. I can get kicked out if I get caught."

"So don't get caught." Georgina pushed.

"Thanks for the essay," Jenny finally said.

Jenny used her hand written notes, with Georgina's essay's outline and source notes. She didn't actually copy anything directly from the essay, but still felt like she was cheating. It took a lot of coffee, but by 3am she'd completed the essay. She had it saved and backed up. Jenny cursed her PC and wished she had a MAC.

It was a week before Jenny found out her mark on the essay. She got 75%, which she was happy with. When she told Georgina, Georgie simply said, "you owe me."

It was close to the end of the first semester at Parsons and just before summer vacation started for most of the Upper East Side. This was when Georgina came to collect Jenny's debt to her. Georgina was bored with her life and needed some excitement. Jenny was going to help her with that. When Jenny declined, Georgina blackmailed her. 'No' was not a word that Georgina understood. She wanted Jenny to be a date for an older man. "You just have to be pretty and laugh at his jokes. You're his arm candy."

"You want me to be his escort?" Jenny asked appalled.

Georgina grinned evilly, "no I'm telling you that you are. Or I show your teacher the email of you cheating on your essay."

Jenny felt cornered and finally agreed. "I'm not having sex with him."

The she-devil winked, "that's up to you and him. And when he pays you at the end of the night, I get half."