Chapter 2

We pulled up to school. He helped me out.

I got my books together and hopped up the stairs to the front of the school to push open the big, heavy doors.

I needed to properly thank Dean. He saved my life, after all.

I searched for his face amongst the massive sea of people that is Parkville, Orsen High.

After a few minutes, I located him. I made my way to him. He was talking with a small group of popular kids. Kyle Hoffman and Jacob Pauly. Also on the team. They sat there and laughed "Huh huh huh huh."

They just radiate unintelligence.

I tapped his shoulder and cleared my throat.

"Dean-" I was cut off.

"Pffft. You actually know this dweeb?" Croaked Kyle.

"I-" was cut off, again.

"Shuddup, dork." Jacob hissed.

Dean laughed with them. That hurt.

"No, actually. I merely was coming to thank him for yesterday-"

I dropped my books because they were hard to manage with the crutch and the others sneered and snickered.

"Stop it guys, that's not cool." The orangutans in varsity jackets left.

Dean Winchester. Thank GOD for you.

"What is it, Cas?" He helped me pick up my books.

He called me Cas. What? When?

"I just came to properly thank you for yesterday. I owe it to you."

"Nah. It's no problem."

"If there's anything you need help with, I could... Oh! Do you have any classes you need help with? I can't do much, but I can help you with your school work..."

"Sounds good. We can meet up after school at my place." He took a small peice of paper and scratched something down on it as I pushed my glasses up on my nose.

"See you then, I guess."

And we both went to our classes as the bell rang.