Chapter 17

Weeks had gone by. School finally let out a three weeks later. We were free. Dean came over regularly (and I still had kept him from Anna) but he was rather early the next day. He wanted to see me and do what I liked to do.

We spent the day watching Harry Potter movies, snuggled up on the couch, nomming on popcorn.

"This is great, Cas." He mutterd through his cheeks which were filled with the buttery snack.

"I'm glad you actually like it." I was sort of surprised, but happy and pleased all at the same time. I was a potpourri of emotions and it was driving me insane.

Although, he got really into the movies (he absolutely hated "The-mean-wench-who-took-Dumbledore's-job-in-the-ugly-pink") and was genuinely sad when we finished the last of them around nine-ish.

I taught him how to play Warcraft and Super Smash Bros in which I had him win first battle and he never let me hear the end of it and the other times he'd be completely distracting and it wasn't fair.

"Hahhh~ I beat you last round and I'm gonna do it again.. right now." he had his face in the crook of my neck as I was tapping on my keyboard. I could feel him smirking against my skin and I'd look back only to see him finishing off my avatar. Every. Single. Time. Well, his tactics WERE seemingly flawless.

"Ca-as.." He whispered in my ear like sirens would to unsuspecting sailors.

And I admit it... we had abandoned the game.

~

My respiratory funtions accelerated as I stared up at him. I admit, I didn't know what I was doing, but he sure did.

He tangled his fingers around my tie and pulled me to him. My shirt was already undone and the collar was flapping in every-which-way. I was holding my trousers up by the waistband on my hip in courtesy, only to have Dean's assuring hand rest on it and tell me it's was okay. Not audibly, but it was well understood. I was lost in his eyes once again and time froze. All that mattered was Dean... and he was with me. And I did love him. And before I knew it, we were a mass of entwined bodies.

~

Dean was strewn atop me, pressed against me, and tiredly kissing at the bite marks on my neck that were starting to bruise over. 

My eyes were shut tight and I was panting like a dog, although my breathing did start to slow down. Our hands were folded and to the side. Nothing could separate me and my Dean Winchester now.

"I love you.." I finally mutterd you him. It was muffled by a pillow, but I was still understood.

"I love you, too, Cas." He whispered in my ear. His breath was warm against my skin and I could feel his freckled nose that was pushed against my cheek, and his fingers ran through my hair. I fell asleep, smiling, which was a most restful slumber for me.

~

And I woke up to the light seeping through my window, across my face. We were on our sides and Dean was hugging me from behind. This, in my opinion, was the best way possible to wake up. I smiled and slid out of bed and threw some clothes on. I felt around in the dark closet until I located the guitar. I sat perched on the foot of my bed with the instrument situated in my lap and strumed quietly to wake my lover.

He stirred as I played one of his favourites. 'All My Love'. Led Zeppelin. I was singing along subtlety to myself, as well. He finally woke up.

"You... that..." his cheeks were getting colour "That was beautiful, Cas. I didn't know you could play like that, much less, sing."

"Well..." heh "Thank you... but you kind of inspired me to learn."

He smiled and listened to a few more songs. Next thing we knew, he asked me to come live with them. I'm old enough. I can leave.

So I did. I accepted the offer and now I was staying with my Dean and Sam. Sam was always out, anyway, but he was friendly and accepting. They cleared the extra room for me and I placed my various belongings in my new room.

I went home to get the last of my stuff and Grace. But... she was nowhere to be found. Anna came downstairs, cackling to herself like the witch I soon learned she really was.

"Aw... Cassie looking for his birdie?" She mocked me with a puppy face.

"Yes, now give her back." I said sternly, obviously irritated.

"Na-ah-ah. No wings for Cassie." she chortled "Brother took your little Gracie and... Bye-bye, birdie."

My heart sank in my chest. She can't be... Gone.

"That's what you get!" her words stung "That's what you get for being a queer!" She hissed "You KNOW homos aren't to be tolerated!!"

...

"How did you...?"

"Com'on, Castiel! We aren't IDIOTS. We know that little friend of yours and we know what he's like."

I clenched my fists and I grit my teeth.

"You better leave him, or el-lse... Levictus 20:13 A man-" she began to recite.

"I WILL NOT TOLERATE THIS." I shouted, refraining from hitting her. For I could get arrested."I will not sit here and take this! I am tired of listening to bullies and to come home to know my FAMILY is just as bad as everyone else is REPULSIVE." I spat at that "HE is the only one that can and will love me for Who. I. Am. AND it is reciprocated! AND MARK MY WORDS... If you harm him or even touch him in any way, shape or form... I will find you. And I will personally smite you."

I swiveled out on my heel and stormed out, carrying my various belongings. I hurried down the street and a couple blocks over. Not quite to Dean's house... but it was just far enough to break down and cry.

"They took my Grace.." I said through my sniffles, yanking at the grass "They killed her," more sniffling "and they threatened Dean... and... I... I..." I trailed off.

I pulled myself together and stumbled to my feet. I trudged back home... to Dean.  

I wiped my eyes and sniffled. I readjested my glasses and took a few deep breaths before coming in.

Sam opened the door and smiled, letting me inside, helping with one of the last two boxes.

I put on a happy face and unpacked, Dean came in and hugged me, his chin in my hair.

"Mmmmh..." He sounded.

I smiled.

"Cas..." he purred.

"Yes, Dean?"

"What's wrong, love?" he ruffled with my hair til it was the way he liked it. How could he tell?

"Mm... nothing's wrong."

I lied.