Tasks

The corridor seems endless.

We keep running, following the  white lights that line up the at the base of the walls. 

I suddenly stumble forward, and turn back to see Neeta's shocked expression.

"What-?"

The wall to my left hits my elbow, pushing me. The walls are closing in on us , forcing us to run in a single file. We keep running as fast as we can, the walls squeezing us ,the lights blinking on and off.

"Oh no no no-". I hear Niklaus shout in front of me. I can't see anything past his broad shoulders.

"What is it?" Po yells,somewhere behind me.

"The wall. Its coming down in front of us , blocking the path."

"I bet it's a test" I shout. Surprisingly the wall makes no sound as it lowers itself.

"Arrow's right" Chiro's voice calls out." I see a red button on the other side and I'm pretty sure its important. " I can hear him smiling," So here goes".

I hear Tyler calling out his name , but he's gone. And back. Wait, what?

"It's stopped moving " Niklaus tells us slowing down.

Unfortunately the walls on our sides still intend to pulverize us , so we have to keep moving. I finally crawl under the  stationary wall , reaching the other side and stop to catch my breath. As soon as Po crawls under the wall, it comes down completely. The lights on the ceiling suddenly light up, momentarily blinding me.

"Super speed" Tyler says looking at Chiro." That's got to be your ability man".

"You won't be able to catch me now", Chiro says,wiggling his eyebrows up and down.

We all laugh, relaxing after everything we've been through. But not for long.

I look around. The room is empty, with the exception of us and the glowing red button on the floor.

"So what now?" I ask.

"We need to find the next set of doors" Po answers.

" For that we need to get out of here," Tyler says.

"Can we please rest for a while? I'm pretty sure we have a lot more running to do" Neeta chuckles dryly, sitting down on the white tiled floor.

" We can't. We first need to find an exit" Jenna says crossing her arms.

Chiro and Niklaus sit down next to Neeta.

"Please" Chiro says, his eyes wide.

"Fine",Jenna snaps." But not for long ".

"As you wish your highness" Chiro says, lowering his head in mock respect.

Jenna gives him a pointed look, and leans on the wall, right next to the red button.

"I think we're missing something here". I say as I walk towards the button.

"What?" Tyler asks, I know he's looking at me.

I turn around to face him .

I was right. " I'm guessing the button is our exit, there's nothing else here."

I look at the others. Po's nodding his head in approval.

"Okay then, here it goes" Jenna presses the button. It glows briefly than stops.

I have a mini heart attack as the floor suddenly moves us upwards. Niklaus, Chiro and Neeta who fell, slowly get to their feet.

We're in a lift.