Trouble

Cass.

He's wearing a pin striped suit, and has a smirk plastered on his cocky face.

"You guys are a mess." He says, running his eyes over us.

"What do you want Cass?" I ask, moving in front of Chiro.

"What makes you think I want anything?" He says, the corner of his mouth inches upwards. "Maybe I just came to check on my favourite girl."

"Oh please." I roll my eyes. "You don't care about any of us."

"The only reason you'd come here is if you wanted to push us around, which isn't going to happen." Neeta says, stepping forward. "Or if Judith asked you to. After all, you are her minion."

A laugh escapes my mouth. What's Neeta playing at? Cass gives her a dirty look, before replacing his smirk with a grin. What?

Whatever. Neeta takes a step forward and gestures for the rest of us to follow her "Lets go. We're wasting our time here."

I couldn't agree more. I'm about to follow her, but then I sense something.

"Neeta, don't take another step. There's a barrier."

"Aw. Arrow, or Ro if I may?You shouldn't have told her that. I would've loved to see her walk into that wall." Cass says. "You can't pass it unless I press this button."

"What are you doing here Cass? Why can't we go?"Jenna this time.

"Did you really think that it would be that easy." Cass says playing with the remote in his hands.

"You call dodging lasers, carrying boulders, decoding under pressure, escaping invisible barriers, and god knows what else easy? Man do you even hear yourself?" Tyler says.

"If you want to get out of here, you have to solve another puzzle." Cass says "Or just stay here and rot. I don't really care."

"No. We're not going to solve another one of you're stupid riddles." Neeta says "You're going to remove that barrier so we can pass through."

"Uh huh? And why do you think I'd do that?" Cass says

"Because we aren't going to solve your stupid puzzle, and you can't leave us here." Neeta says, a smile forming on her face.

" What makes you think I care about what happens to any of you?"

" Oh. I know that you don't care, but Judith does." She's walking towards him now. "And so does everybody else in this building who wants to know how the serum worked on us."

He doesn't reply. I see his grip tighten on the remote.

"Maybe I could just go grab that remote out of his hands? I bet I'm faster than him." I hear Chiro next to me.

"He's standing on the other side of the barrier, there's no point."

"And I don't think Judith would be too happy if she knew that her little minion just left us here." Neeta's inches away from the barrier now.

Cass steps forwards. "Don't you ever call me that again. I am not her minion!"

Wait a minute. He's not behind the barrier anymore! That means the barrier is only one sided, you can pass through from the other side.

"Can't hear you minion." Her face is just a breath away from his face now.

He holds his breath, and his grip on the remote loosens. I have no clue how Neeta can be so attractive even when she's being mean. I see Niklaus clench his fists next to me.