T2

Jeremiah POV

I peer from behind the wall just in time to see two guards come out of Security Tower T2 next to the gate, coffee mugs in hand, and walking towards where I'm hiding. I place the port that we found in the underground labs, and which contains all the proof we need into my pocket and smooth down the creases on my lab coat before turning around to give Tyler, Niklaus, Neeta and Arrow the signal.

We moved out from the labs after gathering all the information we could find, with plans of fleeing from Xyre and decided to split up so that if Judith finds one of us, either Lynn or I, she wouldn't be able to uncover how much we've told the Trinisents. Q decided to go with her, Po,Jenna and Chiro.

They're currently trying to distract Judith, to keep her from noticing that her subjects may have escaped right under her nose, along with THEM's most wanted person. This involves Q's masterplan of playing footage of life in the other substates, on all the screens and holograms placed around the compound, buying us precious time to leave.

I can hear the guards approaching the corner and purposefully move forward just in time to crash into the first one. His coffee mug which has "No. 1 Employee" written on it, falls to the floor, shattering. He glances at it before giving me a onceover. "What does she want now?"

"I'm sorry."I say, trying to look apologetic as I glance down at the scattered pieces.

He looks surprised, "It doesn't matter. I received that a long time-"

"Not for that," I say interrupting him. "For this."

Before he can react, I punch him squarely in the jaw. The other guard looms up behind him, gun in hand, shouting at me to stand back. Niklaus runs over pushing him into the wall and punching him in the gut, and Tyler takes the gun away from him. The guard immediately crumples to the floor crying out in pain. Guard one looks unfazed by his injured partner and manages to throw a few swear words at me before I knee him in the stomach and Niklaus hits him with the butt of his gun at the same time. The guard leans at the bottom of the wall, gasping for breath and Niklaus slides the gun from one hand to another, he looks like he's trying to arrive at a decision. He slowly points the gun at the guard and Tyler hesitantly raises the one in his hands.

"Does Judith know?" Tyler asks calmly.

Both the guards instantly go as far back as the wall allows them.

"Hey, hey. Calm down man!" One on them says raising his hands "What do you want?"

"You heard what he said." I repeat "Does Judith know?"

"Why're you doing this? To your own people?" The other guard says, making a weak attempt to guilt trip me.

"Our people?" I scoff. "Just cut the crap and tell us if Judith knows okay?"

"Know what?"

Niklaus nods at Tyler and he turns the safety off the gun, the way Q taught him to. Arrow gives them a hesitant look.

"Okay okay! We seriously don't know what your talking about!" The fatter guard says. "We weren't given any orders."

"I swear!" The other one adds.

"Lets go" Neeta says. 

"What about them?" Niklaus says giving them a dirty look. "We need to get rid of them".

"Don't." Arrow says, her eyes on Niklaus. "Don't kill them; it won't make us any less than THEM."

"But what if they rat out on us?" Tyler asks frowning. Neeta looks at them silently, her fingers inches away from Niklaus's wrist. Perhaps to stop him.