Sanity is so uninteresting.

I actually woke up by myself on Sunday morning, and I was impressed with myself for a moment...

That’s when I remembered all the shit that went down last night.

I took a shower, dressed, and glared at my reflection in the spotless bathroom mirror.

“Willow, you need to stop.” Said Lucy in my head.

“Stop what?” I asked miserably.

“Being miserable.”

“NO!”

“Be awesome instead.”

“And why would I do that?”

“Because you need to be there for Harry.” Lucy said as though this was obvious.

“What would you know? You’re only me!”

Okay, I confused myself again.

This is becoming a bad habit.

I’ll go eat breakfast.

I went down to breakfast and I was the first in the hall, which was weird.

For a moment, I wondered if I was dreaming, but I’ve never been sad in dreams....

Screw being sad, I’m gonna be Willow instead.

And what does Willow do in a time of crisis?

You might have guessed it.

EAT!

I started piling lots of food onto my plate, and as I scoffed it down like I had never eaten before, I wondered how they kept the meals perfectly warm for hours...

It’s like...Magic...

“No shit Sherlock. You do go to Hogwarts.” Said a voice I didn’t recognise.

It was in my head, but I hadn’t heard it before.

I’m probably schizophrenic...

“Oh! Soxy!” I exclaimed, looking at my ninja cat who was sitting beside me.

“Yeah, this is me. I’m awesome. And you aren’t even thinking of what I’m saying because I’m not your creation.” Soxy said smartly.

“I’m confused.”

“Wow! Shock! This never happens!” Soxy said drowning in sarcasm.

Being teased by your cat?

I have no advice...

Just...

Run screaming for dear life?

Tempting, but there is food here.

“So,” I said aloud to him. “How can you talk to me?”

“I’m a smart telepathic cat.”

“Right.”

I ate more toast.

“Well, I’m here to tell you something is wrong at Hogwarts. Harry’s in danger.” Soxy told me.

“Really?” I said acting all surprised.

Being sarcastic to your cat?

Have a Pascal swirl.

What a great way of killing people...Forcing them to eat Pascal swirls until they die...

Umm...

“Yes.” Soxy said angrily. “And-“ There were loud voices in the entrance hall. “There’s something wrong with moody!” Soxy said before disappearing. Tricky ninja cat.