The first task.

On Sunday morning, I apologised to Harry, and he told me how he found out the first task was dragons from Hagrid, and he had spoken to Sirius via the common room fire.

As you do.

I wasn’t really paying attention, but I kept nodding and stuff to pretend I was interested. Though, I have a feeling I might have agreed to something bad.

I spent the next three hours of my young life searching for George.

And I failed, it seems like he has disappeared.

Fail Willow. Fail.

Harry and Ron seemed more aggressive toward each other than they had been, Hermione seemed at breaking point, and the tournament’s first task was in two days time.

S To the H To the I To the T.

All I really managed to achieve on Sunday was finding McGonagall.

“Professor!” I called into the classroom she was in. Doesn’t she have an office?

Shush.

“Willow, I’m-“she started but I interrupted.

“I’m sorry I was such a bitch to you miss. Oh shit, I swore. Oh shitcake! I swore again! GOD DAMNIT! LLAMA FRITTERING SHIT! BUM! Shizzle of the fizzles.” I said trying to correct my epic fail.

I looked at her amused expression.

“Okay, take two; let’s go from me walking inside.” I left the room, and re-entered. “Professor,”

She just laughed at me.

“I’m sorry I was such a rude, unmannered, little brat.” That’s not even close to what I was.

She was still laughing at me.

“I’m glad you’re back to normal....Well, as normal as you will ever be.” MG smiled.

Hermione, Harry and McGonagall down, four people to go.

                                                                *** *** *** *** ***

It was Monday morning, six am, when it happened.

“George.” I had spoken before my brain processed anything.

“What?” He snapped back.

It was empty in the Owlery where the pair of us stood, apart from the owls...

“I’m sorry for what I said I didn’t mean-“

“You’re here with all your excuses.” George said rudely.

“I didn’t think-“

“That’s your problem isn’t it, you don’t think. Ever. You speak your mind and hurt people’s feelings-“

“LISTEN TO ME!” I shouted over the top of him. “I missed you – hell – I still miss you! I hate this shit! I hate how we don’t talk. I was lonely George! And you didn’t even notice!” tears stung in my eyes.

George looked speechless.

Checkmate.

“Did you make an effort? Did you ever come find me?”

There was a pregnant pause.

“I’m sorry.” I said weakly.

“That’s a no then?” George’s voice sounded from above me.

“Obviously.” I said coldly.

“Well, I think it is quite clear about your feelings. You couldn’t give a fu-“