Shitting bricks

We had tests over the next few days.

I successfully managed to scare McGonagall after our test by asking her what transfiguration was, while acting like I was serious.

I thought the poor woman would faint.

Anyways, we helped Harry practice all types of hexes, charms, jinxes and curses that would help him in the maze.

I was also joining the sixth years who were taking apparating classes, with special permission from McGonagall, Moody, and Dumbledore; all of whom I think were trying to stop me joining Harry in the maze. I proudly let you know I didn’t splinch myself, and everyone thinks I’m awesome at apparating. (Surprisingly enough, I can just jump really far.)

Oh, and by the way, Harry’s five minutes from going into the maze, I’m just floating in an anti-apparation orb held up by Professors Snape, Dumbledore, Moody, MG, and Flitwick. There’s also someone else, but I don’t know who they are.

So yeah, I’m just chilling here wondering if this orb will actually work.

The cannon blasted, and Harry and Bella went into the maze; then Krum; finally followed by Fleur.

I realised this was the most boring task.

I couldn’t see what was going on. I couldn’t run from a dragon. I couldn’t be a mermaid.

This year’s been pretty epic.

Just saying.

I’m casually going to list all of the memorable moments this year.

1.       I met Harry’s family

2.       I went to Ron’s place

3.       Fred and George were trying to make joke-shop lollies

4.       We sang the llama song together

5.       They threw me a party

6.       Then my life was ruined by a headache

7.       Harry asked too many questions

8.       I saw Quidditch

9.       Saw death eaters for the first time

10.   Then I saw my pretty dress

I stopped listing things as I felt that tug.

The apparation tug.

So Harry’s in trouble of some sort, and I’m being dragged along with him.

Or trying to be.

“How well does this orb thing work?” I shouted to Dumbledore.

“Why do you ask?” Professor Mg and Dumbledore asked in unison.

“’Cause I’m about to apparate if I’m too awesome for your orb.”

“You took the classes, just don’t apparate!” The random teacher said.

“They taught me how to apparate! Not how not to apparate!” I yelled.

“Well, we’re all really talented, and the orb will work anyway.”

“I’M TOO SEXY FOR YOU ORB! SO SEXY I-“ and I apparated mid-song. “-apparate.” I finished sadly. “whoa! Shit! Hazza! We are so not at school!” I added as I appeared in some graveyard.

No one was there.

I just apparated into an empty graveyard that is spooky and I feel like I’m about to die.