How to be bipolar and not make sense with stuff at the Yule Ball.

The term ended and I didn’t even realise it.

And everything was pretty shitty, though I was determined to not show that to the rest of the world.

Hermione's going to the ball with Viktor Krum, and I’m getting about as much attention as a white crayon.

So, Malfoy was still a dickhead, Ron was still being Ron-like, Harry was still being a clueless cock-blocking lemon, and George was giving me these retarded looks across the common room.

It pissed me off because I just wanted to hit him. Instead, I started laughing or smiling at something completely boring that Harry had said.

I’m hormonal and everything is pissing me off.

Being hormonal and pissy, is pissing me off.

Harry is doing this whole ‘woe is me’ type thing, talking about how miserable his life is. Ron is doing this whole ‘My mum wanted a girl, and I’m a disappointment’ thing. Hermione is doing this whole ‘I’m Hermione and I’m better than you’ thing.

And I want to kill everyone.

Seriously.

Hermione got her teeth fixed to normal size, after Malfoy’s fang thing he did, and her teeth are there to fit in with her perfect personality.

What a freaking little princess.

Sirius wrote back and is acting like Harry is a defenceless little bitch, and can’t look after himself for five seconds.

And I’m being a total whore.

I want to kill everything.

My only escape is heading down to the kitchen and eating chocolate.

I bitch about life with Winky, she’s actually alright. She bitches about how not working for Mr, Crouch is hard, and I bitch about how I want to kill everything.

It’s awesome.

And Dobby finished my dress.

It is really amazingly pretty.

It has sensuous flowing fabrics of silk, tulle, chiffon and lace in blushing tones of peach and cream. The bodice has silvery stuff with like peach...

Okay, I can only describe it as ‘Wow’, and the rest of the description, I got from some of the elves explaining it.

House-elves are more literate that I am.

I still want everything to die.

I HATE WHOREMONES!

*** *** *** ***

On Christmas, I woke up by Hermione pushing me onto the floor.

She’s so damn loving.

Anyway, I got a jizztacular pair of shoes from Hermione, because she understands my needs and Dobby gave me socks with cats on them.

That is all my presents.

Ron didn’t get me anything.

Harry didn’t get me anything.

Hagrid didn’t get me anything.

Mrs. Weasley didn’t get me anything.

And so I’m just here, depressed and lonely, on Christmas day, trying to act like I don’t care.
Hermione and I met the boys, and we went down to breakfast, bludged around, and then returned to the Great Hall for lunch. 

The food was nice, I guess, but everything lacked in happiness.

Aka, I’m sad, and everything is shitty.