Surprisingly enough, this doesn't seem weird to me.

Before I could say HOLY SHIT THE HOLIDAYS ARE OVER AND I’M A STUPID BITCH, term had started back again, and because this is Hogwarts, Hagrid wasn’t at care of magical creatures.

But because it’s Hogwarts, apparently there was an article about him being half-giant, written by Rita Skeeter.

But because this is Hogwarts, something else has to go wrong today.

Hermione was handing me the news article to read, but a fly was following me, and I had to keep ducking to avoid it.

“Something’s wrong about today.” I remarked as I ran around Ron to avoid the man-eating fly.

“Yeah, Hagrid-“Harry started.

“No, like something worse will happen.”

“How do you know?” Ron said annoyingly. “Trelawney’s really gotten to you hasn’t she?”

I ignored him, and Harry’s smirk. “It’s Hogwarts, something bad always happens! Haven’t you seen the pattern?” I said as we sat down in the great hall. “First year, Voldemort tries to use the philosopher’s stone to come back to life. Second year, he tries to use Ginny to come back to life. Third year, his follower escapes.” I looked at my friend’s intent faces. “What if he succeeds this time?”

“He won’t.” Hermione said determined.

“But what if he does? Harry’s in this tournament for a reason.”

“Well, there’s only two tasks left to kill me in. February and June-“ Harry added.

“June, that’s six months away.” I said excitedly.

“Yeah...and?”

“I had this dream. There was something about six months until the fun ends...”

“Willow it’s a dream, it’s not real.” Ron and Hermione said at the same time.

But I looked at Harry and saw that at least he believed me.

“It was really vague, but it said something about six months, something about three and a half years, and something about seizing the day.” I said not making sense.

“Well, I think-“ What Hermione thought I never knew because George had just walked in. I didn’t know if I had dreamt what I had said to him or not.

He threw me a filthy look.

Okay, I must have said it.

He then proceeded to sit down and start talking to people, all of who turned around and looked at me.

Is he bitching about me?

“-And so, that basically sums up all my thoughts on everything in life.” Hermione concluded.

“What?” I yawned.

“You’re pathetic, but I still love you.” she told me.

“I still love you, regardless of how mean you are.” I smiled. “AHHCHOO!”

“Bless you.” Ron said without hesitation. He then continued some random conversation with Harry.

“I think I’m coming down with some-ACHOO!” I sneezed.

“Go to the hospital wing.” Hermione suggested.

“But I don’t want CHOO!”

“Well, don’t contaminate me.” Hermione said.

“Alright, I’ll skip class and sleep the rest of the day.” I smiled, getting up.

“That’s not what I meant!” Her voice followed me as I walked back up to Gryffindor tower and took a nap.