The truth can be unbearable

The three of us slammed to the ground. Mixed with pain, confusion and relief, I stayed on the ground; eyes shut; barely breathing.

Then a pair of hands seized me and turned me over.

“Willow?” As I opened my eyes, a saw a pair of green eyes looking down at me in worry.McGonagall.

“Voldemort’s back.” I said frantically. “Cedric. He-he killed Cedric.”

“It’s okay now. You’re safe.”

“No one is safe.”

“Come on.” McGonagall said gently, pulling me to my feet. My head wasn’t working. Nothing was working.

“Harry! Harry!” I watched his figure turn Harry over.

"He's back," Harry whispered. "He's back. Voldemort."

"What's going on? What's happened?"It was Fudge. "My God - Diggory!" he whispered. "Dumbledore - he's dead!"

People screamed it into the night.

"He's dead!"

“Cedric’s Dead.”

"He's dead!"

"Cedric Diggory! Dead!"

I swayed uneasily as the crowd grew frantic.

Cameras flashed.

Voices shrieked.

People cried.

It was overwhelming.

McGonagall stood by my side trying to hold me upright; not knowing what she was meant to do.

The world was out of balance. We all lacked direction. People needed a leader. Someone to tell them what to do. But the leaders too were lost.

Hundreds of people; different genders, nationalities, ages; all lost.

I’m lost.

All is lost.

Harry met my gaze and I instantly felt my feet dragging themselves to be with him. We embraced each other, not knowing what happened, unable to comprehend anything.

Girls were screaming, sobbing hysterically....

People, scared, yelling out...

The noise was seemed to reach such a pitch I couldn’t hear it anymore. It was like someone had put earmuffs over my ears; the silence screamed at me. I felt my legs give way and found myself on the ground. So tired.

Harry was taken away with someone.

I couldn’t see...

“Dumbledore said stay...” I heard Harry saying.

“Come on, I’ve got you...” the words were spoken in a growl.

Cameras were flashing in my direction.

“-What happened?”

“-Did you see it-?”

“-Willow-“

Voices screeched at me from all directions.

Trying to make a news report already. These people disgust me.

I felt someone pulling me to my feet and dragging me inside.

“Willow, did Harry go with Professor Moody?” Said McGonagall who was pulling me along. We were with Snape and The headmaster.

“I think so.” I said, feeling as though I was about to be sick.

“Headmaster, should Miss Potter really see this?” I heard Snape hiss.