Emotions are like...emotional.

WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEVERE BITCH SYNDROME! UNLESS YOU WANT TO READ ABOUT TEENAGE DRAMAS, BITCHINESS, DEPRESSION AND STUPIDITY, DON’T READ ON!

The next two weeks passed, and I had successfully avoided all potions lessons, detentions, and somehow, managed to avoid Snape. Though, I was also not on speaking terms with Harry, Ron or Hermione.

It’s not my fault, I swear.

Ron isn’t speaking to me because I spoke to Harry. Harry isn’t speaking to me because I spoke to Ron, but the pair of them let Hermione get away with speaking to both of them because they like her.

I’m just that ad on who stalks people that don’t like her. Get me? I don’t.

Hermione yelled at me with her pent up emotion and I yelled back, she managed to make it all my fault, and now she isn’t speaking to me.

Understand?

I don’t.

I don’t seem to understand anything and it is pissing other people off.

I have talent.

Dumbness.

I was casually sitting by the fire in the common room just before dinner, thinking about all of the homework I wasn’t going to do, when a sharp voice from behind me made me fall off my seat.

“Willow Tree? Potter? I don’t know what you call yourself now.”

“Professor!” I shouted in alarm. I turned and faced McGonagall.

“You need to come with me.” She said darkly.

“Professor MG is not amused.” I said in a voice-over type voice.

She glared at me.

She’s not amused at all.

“Come with me.” She repeated.

 “Kay.” I said flatly and I followed her down the familiar path to the headmaster’s office.

“Do you know-?” McGonagall asked after muttering the password (Cockroach Clusters.)

“Yeah, Snape.” I said with a hint of satisfaction.

McGonagall practically threw me into Dumbledore’s office.

In big words, Dumbledore told me I need to go back to class and attend detentions. Why couldn’t he have made it straight forward? He took like five freaking hours to do it. Douche!

Throughout Dumbledore’s (Bumbly bees) speech, Snape snarled at me, and McGonagall just looked like she was going to kill something.

“Woo! Detentions for a month. I’ve never been so fricking excited.” I said to Snape. “Oh well, it was worth it. I speak my mind, if that gets me detentions, so be it.”

“Would you like to make that two months detentions?” Snape growled.

“If you don’t mind...” I said bitchily.

I am so PMS.

Someone shoot me.

Please.

“Willow.” Said Dumbledore warningly.

“No, don’t ‘Willow’ me! How is he allowed to torment us and get away with it? He was such an arse to Hermione!” I snapped furiously.

“How dare you-“Snape snarled.