"You five pair up."

I wake up to find a sleeping Scott next to me.

I'm happy we aren't fighting anymore. I'd give anything to see that face every time I wake up.

But I'm quickly snapped out of my love line when I look at the time.

Oh my god. We're late. Why didn't Kevin wake me?!

I get Scott up and we both get ready. A few minutes later were running out the door.

..

"Ah, Mr.Grassi and Mr.Hoying! I'm so glad you could make it!" I was looking for ANY bit of sarcasm but there wasn't any.

None.

I look over to Kevin and Kirstie. They just wink.

After we find our seats, Scott nudges my side.

"Hmm?" I ask him, trying to not let the instructor hear us.

"Did you um.. Know... Kirstie was back?"

I quitely title at him," yeah. After we had the fight, I went to her and we had a heart to heart. We're cool now."

He has a look across his face like.. He felt bad? But I'm not sure. I'm just guessing.

"Okay! Does everyone understand?" The professor asks.

Me and Scott give a confused glance at each other until he continues speaking.

"Okay let's see, Grassi, Hoying, Maldonado, Olusula, andddd.." He pauses and looks around, "Kaplan. You five, pair up."

People groan because they wanted to work with us.

He calls out the other groups and tells us to go pair up.

"So, what exactly are we doing?" I ask everyone.

"We're going to arrange a song, and sing it to everyone. Who ever wins has a chance to go to The Sing Off." Avi says.

"Wait, and you're not freaking out?!"

Scott, Kirstie, and I all have the same expression. How could you not freak out over something like that?

"Because it's so hard to win it. Me and Avi have been at it for a few years now." He laughs,"But rumor has it that whoevers group you three are in, will win." Explains Kevin.

We all drop the conversation and pick a song to arrange for the "contest"

..

After class, all five of us go and grab afternoon lunch.

Sushi. Of course.

It's my favorite so I defiantly don't mind.

I remember a question I wanted to ask Kevin so I go for it. "Aye, kev. Why didn't you wake me and Scott up?"

"Well," he looks at Kirstie," me and this one saw how cute and peaceful you two looked sleeping together so we told professor that you two had a rough night. Considering he LOVES you two, he excused it."

I laugh,"wow."

Scott heard the conversation, but he's to busy ordering food to answer.

We go and grab our food, and sit at a nice looking table.

"Do you think we have a chance?"

I grab Scotts hand and look at him," of course we do," I motion around to the five of us,"us five? Of course we can. Just the hour we were able to arrange "Problem", we sounded great."

They all nod in agreement as we finish our lunch in peaceful silence.

..

We decided to go back and practice for a few hours.

"Guys, we might actually have a shot at winning this."

We all laugh, "yeah, I agree. But we have been at it for four hours. I'm tired. I know you all are to. How about we just continue this tomorrow. It's 11 o'clock.We still have 2 days to arrange this. We will be fine."

Thy all agree with my statement , we hug each other and they head out the door until Scott stops to hand me a note.

He chuckles and shuts the door behind him.

A note? What are we? In first grade?

No but honestly, it's really cute.

"What is that?" Kevin asks

I open it and read it. I can't help but laugh and blush.

I hand Kevin the note and he begins to read it out loud.

"Dear my beautiful Mitchy,

Meet me at my dorm at one.

I have a special night planned for us. ❤️

But be careful, dipdot. There is security guards that lure the hallways because of the "curfew".

Be careful. I want you to make it to my room safely!

Yours truly,

Scotty."

Kevin laughs,"you guys are so cute oh my god!"

I look at the clock. It's still 11.

I have 2 more hours.

..

Me and Kevin carry on a conversation for a while until I just can't stahl any longer.

It's 12:30.

There is still 30 minutes, but I don't care.
"Good luck, dork." Kevin says to me as I head out the door.
He jinxed me.
As soon as I walk out the door, there's a security.
It's all cool though because they love here on campus so they're our age.
I go to scurry back into the room until I remember Kevin said everyone loved us.
"Hey! It's wayyyyy past curfew and- wait, Mitch? Oh my god Mitch Grassi. Hurry. Go where you need to go. Don't tell anyone I let you by."
I nod and rush down the hallways towards Scott's room, also listening to the guy who just caught me, tell everyone down that hall to let me through and don't worry about me.
As soon as I clear the hallway, I knock on Scott's door.
He pulls me into a bear hug.
"Yay! You made it, baby." My stomach flutters at the word 'baby'.
He pulls me inside his dorm and locks the door behind him.
"So, what did you plan for.. Tonight? Erm, this morning? Eh, for whatever time of day this is?"
He laughs before continuing,"a movie, popcorn, cuddling, makeup sex."
My eyes dart over to him at his last words.
"I mean whatttt?" He says while scratching his head.
He puts in Freddy while I pop the popcorn.
..
"Dude, I forever love that movie!" I exclaim.
"Jesus, you know it."
He looks at me and moves his hand to the back of my neck and pulls me in for a nice, long, romantic kiss.
He pulls off my shirt and I unbutton his pants.
..
I roll over to the bed panting loudly.
"That.. Was even better than the first time." He says.
I nod absently at him, still feeling wonderful from the past 30 minutes.
I look at the clock.
4:54 am
"We haven't gotten any sleep since we've been here." I pause and rethink what I said," well, a decent number of sleep to say the least."
"Well, I'm going to walk you back to the dorm." He proposes.
"Nah, I think I'll just crash here."
He snuggles me under his arm before kissing my forehead.
"I love you Mitchell."
"I love you to, Scottland."
..
2 Days Later:
Tomorrow is the day we go for the sing off audition.
We've been practicing and working so hard.
I think we're ready.