Twelve

Sooooo smut warning! If you don't want to read it for any reason, you can totally skip this entire chapter and you won't miss anything important to the plot. If you don't want to read it, you should scroll down and read the A/N instead because I have some important news you might want to check out!

Now that it was summer, Dinah, Lauren and Camila would be able to hang out even more than usual. After a fun day together, Lauren dropped Dinah off at her house, and was making her way over to Camila's to drop her off as well. Since they weren't done working out all of the details for the apartment yet, they were living in their parents' houses. They still had to pack up all of their stuff and buy new furniture, too.

Camila let out a yawn and rested her head against the seat behind her. "What are you going to be up to for the next couple of days?" Lauren asked, trying to sound a lot less nervous than she really was.

"Probably just watching Netflix or something. Unless you want to hang out. We can go something together if that's what you were leaning towards." Camila replied, knowing Lauren has wanted to hang out alone with her since summer started. But she didn't want to leave Dinah out. She did not want to be one of those people who drops their best friend for whoever they were dating.

Lauren chewed on her lip. "Yes, that would be nice. I was just asking because my parents are going on another business trip and I was going to be home alone for a few days." She explained, pulling up to the curb in front of Camila's house.

"Aw I'm sorry, babe." Camila frowned and began gathering her things. "Want me to sleep over?" She asked. Ever since Christmas, the girls would have week-long sleepovers so neither of them were alone. Lauren's parents started going on more and more business trips, so those sleepovers became more and more frequent.

"I was hoping." Lauren smiled softly.

"When do they leave?" Camila asked, shifting in the seat to face the older girl.

"Well..." Lauren started. "They left earlier today." She said. "I'm sorry that I told you last minute, I was just distracted all day and never got around to it." Lauren spoke quickly.

Camila smiled and reached for her hand. "Babe." She chuckled. "It's no big deal; we do this all the time. You don't have to be so nervous around me." Lauren forced out a laugh. Camila studied her face. There was something she wasn't telling her. "What's wrong?" She asked.

"I was, well..." Lauren rubbed the back of her neck. "I just, um," She spoke, trying to find a way to tell Camila what she wanted. "Well..."

"Lauren, you can tell me." Camila smiled.

Lauren closed her eyes and scrunched up her face. "I would like to engage in sexual intercourse with you." She rushed out, squeezing her hands into fists (something she did when she was either really nervous or really excited. This time it was because she was nervous.).

Camila just stared at Lauren for the longest time. She wasn't quite sure what she wanted to say at this point. She was just frozen. Camila must have been sitting there in silence for a while because Lauren opened one eye to look at her, but shut it as soon as Camila met her gaze.

Lauren was internally freaking out. She was terrified of hearing Camila's response because she didn't know what it was going to be. It could be positive, but it could also be very negative. Lauren hoped Camila knew she respected her and that she wasn't doing this to brag (which is what a lot of kids at her school used to do. She overheard a lot of conversations like that).

"Okay." Camila finally breathed out. Lauren opened one eye again. "That's... okay." She repeated. She could tell Lauren was really nervous and she didn't want her to think it wasn't okay. The older girl opened her other eye and relaxed her face. "I'm, uh, going to go pack a bag." Camila pointed back at her house, still in slight shock.